I want to do my science project on the brains of serial killers compared to non-serial killers. Would anyone happen to have a site where I can get pictures of serial killers brain scans?
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.

Wow.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
google images...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Why would you assume that all serial killers have had brain scans?
It's going to be extremely difficult to eliminate confounding variables in this project.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You sir have the brain span of a something or other /failed simpsons reference you are.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Idk where you could get a good image of a PET scan, especially since most good serial killers died before their invention. FYI, do Ed Gein if you can find them, he was totally metal.

...Did you know they inject you with positrons (essentially gamma radiation) when you get a PET scan? Last time I went in I made a Hulk joke and started talking like Lou Farrigno... no one laughed Maybe I should take the medication...
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I was watching this show on discovery channel or history channel and the episodes were pretty much documentaries about some serial killers and why they have done what they did. Some famous psychologist talks to them about their backgrounds and other stuff of that nature and some of the serial killers who were talked to in the documentaries have gotten brain scans.

I remember some of the serial killers actually had something wrong within one of their brain's lobes that made them unable to feel remorse/tell the difference between right from wrong.

Very interesting stuff
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by Ur all $h1t

It's going to be extremely difficult to eliminate confounding variables in this project.

This, a thousand times this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ilikeguitar90
I was watching this show on discovery channel or history channel and the episodes were pretty much documentaries about some serial killers and why they have done what they did. Some famous psychologist talks to them about their backgrounds and other stuff of that nature and some of the serial killers who were talked to in the documentaries have gotten brain scans.

I remember some of the serial killers actually had something wrong within one of their brain's lobes that made them unable to feel remorse/tell the difference between right from wrong.

Very interesting stuff

Yeah Edmund Kemper spent a lot of time with psychologists and was pretty co-operative but played mind games with them. Look him up he might have had a scan?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by gizmodious
Idk where you could get a good image of a PET scan, especially since most good serial killers died before their invention. FYI, do Ed Gein if you can find them, he was totally metal.

...Did you know they inject you with positrons (essentially gamma radiation) when you get a PET scan? Last time I went in I made a Hulk joke and started talking like Lou Farrigno... no one laughed Maybe I should take the medication...

They don't inject people with positrons. Positrons are a short-lived product of the deacy of a particular type of tracer.
Quote by MightyAl
They don't inject people with positrons. Positrons are a short-lived product of the deacy of a particular type of tracer.

PET = Positron emission Tomography. Granted, the radionuclide's (or tracers) generate your 'short-lived' positrons, which then emit gamma radiation, but thats just a technicality. Its like saying "You don't drink caffeine, you drink coffee."

You science is atrocious, and your knowledge is lacking. HULK SMASH!!! lol
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200