Page 1 of 2
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I'll be at the Mansons guitar show in Exeter tomorrow from 11:00 (Sat 24th) on stage with Marshall jamming some blues with Chris George on a couple of Class 5 combos.

I will have a film crew with me, so it will all be filmed - Pro.

See ya there

Chappers
Wow, your the guy that did the 'Can the Orange amp do metal?' Video. Makes me laugh everytime
I would like to go, but I can't get up to exeter
You just called Rob Chappers a noob?!? May you soul burn in the deepest darkest places in Hell.

If lived in the UK id go..
Quote by nickdohle
You just called Rob Chappers a noob?!? May you soul burn in the deepest darkest places in Hell.

If lived in the UK id go..

Nob is another word for a penis over here. I strongly disagree as Rob Chappers reminded me of Dr Lucien Sanchez and he is therefore the man.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Nob is another word for a penis over here. I strongly disagree as Rob Chappers reminded me of Dr Lucien Sanchez and he is therefore the man.

Thank you for correcting me in my English speech! I learned something new today!
I wish i could go (seems like no-one on ug can go)

But i hope you have a great time!

EDIT : I'm off on a school trip on the 6th of november to a music thing in birmingham it's called Music Live.

Please tell me you're going to be there
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Oct 23, 2009,
I went to the show last year, met Jim Marshall, dunno if I'll be there tommorow though.
Quote by Ikonoklast
I won't be going. From your videos you seem like a nob.

The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Robchappers
You live in Essex...

Come to the show and call me a Nob to my face.

that's right, you tell him!

i'm a fan of your videos, your guitar playing, and i think you have one of the coolest jobs in the world, keep it up man
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
See you there then i guess....saw chris george last year and was fairly awesome. Looking forward to seeing the class 5 in action too.

Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Parts Built Mayer Strat
Blackstar HT-Dist, DL-4, Crybaby, Polytune
Blackstar HT20 Combo + matching 112 cab

I like John Mayer, deal with it.

Bassist: Last Minute Delay
Quote by Robchappers
You live in Essex...

okay... if this fight goes down, I'll bloody walk to essex to cheer for chappers
Monkey lord VS internet though guy

Oh, who will win.
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I'd love to be there, but as you can tell from my location, it takes a while to get there. :p
Quote by SquierLolz
Monkey lord VS internet though guy

Oh, who will win.

Well I'm 16 stone, I'm hairy and I've trained Xing Yi Quan Kung Fu for 18 years...

my guess is me...

But I'm a lover not a fighter, and if that gentleman wanted to apologize for his unnecessarily rude attitude then I would be willing to forget.
Quote by Robchappers
You live in Essex...

Stick it to him!

I'd love to go, but I live too far away and have no cash, I'm too busy saving up for your ML1

There's a Guthrie Govan thing in Essex too in a few months that I can't go to either

Have fun though!
Quote by Robchappers
Well I'm 16 stone, I'm hairy and I've trained Xing Yi Quan Kung Fu for 18 years...

my guess is me...

But I'm a lover not a fighter, and if that gentleman wanted to apologize for his unnecessarily rude attitude then I would be willing to forget.

Like duh you'd win Chappers.

You'd unleash your Simian powers and Unleash the

MOTHERFUCKING FURY
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Rob, you're a bloody legend. Won't be able to go though. Love your videos, they're awesome. Are you oging to do a review on those new MG's you said were better/rewired? If so, I'd lovee to see them
Quote by Lollage123
Rob, you're a bloody legend. Won't be able to go though. Love your videos, they're awesome. Are you oging to do a review on those new MG's you said were better/rewired? If so, I'd lovee to see them

Thanks mate, yeah I can demo anything Marshall make... they are sending me an MA head to try out. Have a Haze, and a 1923 85th demo coming!
Completely off topic rob, but have you ever tried some bugera's?
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Robchappers

my guess is me...

is rob the most badass player ever?..............................f*** YEAH
Quote by Robchappers
my guess is me...

I'm ten stone. :p
And Rob, isn't this why the Subway Bandit exists? To beat all the MonkeyLord's enemies to piss?
(Did not realise that kind of rhymed. I'm talented)
Quote by Robchappers

my guess is me...

That´s all? You don´t sound so tough Sir Nob-iest of Nobs! Have at ye!
Quote by SquierLolz
Completely off topic rob, but have you ever tried some bugera's?

I actually refused to demo Bugera... sorry I just don't like them, the level of consistency in terms of numbers of amps that break is just unacceptable.

That doesn't mean that they are bad amps though, it's just a personal taste thing.
Rob, what is your personal favorite style to play? You can and do play so many different different styles. Also would you give some tips on songwriting, sorry if thisi is tottaly off topic but my youtibe is totally screwed at teh mo so yeh.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by OOgly bOObly
Rob, what is your personal favorite style to play? You can and do play so many different different styles. Also would you give some tips on songwriting, sorry if thisi is tottaly off topic but my youtibe is totally screwed at teh mo so yeh.

Hi mate,

I am mostly an instrumental blues rock player, but I dabble in metal... really love old school megadeth, metallica, testament etc...

My tip for song writing is just close your eyes and sing random words as you play chords.. let it flow naturally, never force a song.
Quote by SquierLolz
Like duh you'd win Chappers.

You'd unleash your Simian powers and Unleash the

MOTHERFUCKING FURY

Keeping the simian theme going, don't you mean 'furry' ?

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
okay... if this fight goes down, I'll bloody walk to essex to cheer for chappers

Me too, though coming from Holland I'd probably have to take a swim too

Anyways, I'm waiting for the pro video footage Chappers And damn you for selling that sexy sexy strat right when I promised me mum n dad I was gonna lay off on the GAS
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
cheers from the US. i'm a fan of your videos, especially the "how to get sponsored in the music industry" one, cracks me up every time. have fun and good luck at the show
Quote by Robchappers
I actually refused to demo Bugera... sorry I just don't like them, the level of consistency in terms of numbers of amps that break is just unacceptable.

That doesn't mean that they are bad amps though, it's just a personal taste thing.

Wow, that's a pro answer.
ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2