ive got a work halloween party next week which i really want to go to (heavily discounted drinks all night ), but its fancy dress, and i have less than no imagination for any attire that could be considered the least bit fancy

so pit! throw your ideas at me! (if it helps im 6"4 with long blonde hair....if it helps)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
wut kind of halloween party is it where u dont get to dress up in a costume? so basically u need to be formal? or do u need to have like a costume of a formal character? like maybe be someone from MIB
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
wut kind of halloween party is it where u dont get to dress up in a costume? so basically u need to be formal? or do u need to have like a costume of a formal character? like maybe be someone from MIB

no, its normal fancy dress, like costumes and stuff
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Digitech RP250
toga, pirate hooker, a nudist... just some ideas,
your discription is kinda confusing btw
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by thrash-it-up

ಠ_ಠ
What is a wimp like you doing in a place like this?
I'm going as Clark Kent to a party. Nice and easy (lazy) costume that most people should recognize.

I'd recommend going as a superhero's alter ego if you can't really be arsed.

Or get a cardboard box that you can fit inside and say you're Solid Snake.
Quote by homeless-john
I'm going as Clark Kent to a party. Nice and easy (lazy) costume that most people should recognize.

I'd recommend going as a superhero's alter ego if you can't really be arsed.

Or get a cardboard box that you can fit inside and say you're Solid Snake.

just hide in a locker for most of the night and claim to be Otacon
Pick one of Nicole Kidman's outfits from Eyes Wide Shut, that would be hot and sophisticated. They have a couple of ballroom/masquerade scenes.

She's not tall, but that satisfies the requirements.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
im going as a preist, but i was also thinking jesus. but i live in kentucky and people take their religion too seriously and would kill me.
Best one I heard was dress up in all black, cover your face and hands etc. go about with an iPod and white headphones and dance. You'll be the (old) iPod advert.
I thought it was brilliant.
X
Quote by Tatakai!
Best one I heard was dress up in all black, cover your face and hands etc. go about with an iPod and white headphones and dance. You'll be the (old) iPod advert.
I thought it was brilliant.

that would be brilliant with a black morphsuit! shame i have no way of getting one in time
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Digitech RP250
Quote by thrash-it-up
that would be brilliant with a black morphsuit! shame i have no way of getting one in time

Haha that would be amazing. Ah there's always next year.
X
Quote by thrash-it-up

i dont think costumes are ever really considered "normal" or "fancy". well, normal if its halloween or a costume party. never really fancy. so thats y i got confused. but yea, go with the previous post suggesting link. or the iPod thing. thats pretty cool too.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan

Seriously.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92

Seriously.

i would love to do that! but i dont know where i could get a trench coat and roarshack (i think thats how its spelled) mask
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Digitech RP250
Quote by thrash-it-up
i would love to do that! but i dont know where i could get a trench coat and roarshack (i think thats how its spelled) mask

I did Rorschach once.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a trench coat, just look about.

As for the mask, get a pair of white leggings, cut out a segment and stitch up one end. Then you just put on whatever ink blot design you like and hey presto.
Quote by flanders_91
i dont think costumes are ever really considered "normal" or "fancy". well, normal if its halloween or a costume party. never really fancy. so thats y i got confused. but yea, go with the previous post suggesting link. or the iPod thing. thats pretty cool too.

In the UK we also say fancy dress for costumes.
Wear a zoot suit.

Costume AND formal!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.