Page 1 of 2
there are alot of enviornmental problems in our world.
genetic engenering, splicing animals, plants you name it toxic waste dumping in the ocean.

no one wants to breath bad or drink toxic water.

but this global carbon tax has nothing to do with this. it is literally a ban on breathing.

go out on the streat ask your friends or neighbors, "hey should we ban di-hydrogen-monoxide","its bad for the enviornment, please sign this pettition".

sadly the avarage person will sign this pettetion calling for the banning of watter. thats right hydrogen monoxide is water.

look at what we are doing with carbon dioxide, "oohh watch out, its ganna be the end of us", but the real truth is this. its one of the four elements of life on this planet.

1. oxygen
2.carbon dioxide
3.water
4.sunlight

and if any government or establishments could tax any one of these, and list it as toxic waste, one of these basic building blocks of life they can regulate literally anything and everyone.

the idea of this just sounds so stupid, it baffeles me that heads of state are actually calling for a CARBON TAX, or people talk about it on a newspaper, or on a magazine, or on the internet, as if it were a good idea.

and this very idea is going to be discussed by numerus heads of state trought out the world in COOPENHAGEN DENMARK, using climate change as a guise to push this CARBON TAX to combat global warming.

Should this happen?

http://www.erantis.com/events/denmark/copenhagen/climate-conference-2009/index.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9sq8lPfn8
Last edited by ishouldnow31 at Oct 23, 2009,
tl;dr?

Quote by ishouldnow31

sadly the avarage person will sign this pettetion calling for the banning of watter. thats right hydrogen monoxide is water.

LOL WUT?!?!

hydrogen dioxide you even said it a few lines above but still got it wrong

Edit; what i think your on about is emmisions tax from such things as cars what not
this wont include breathing
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Last edited by ryand111 at Oct 23, 2009,
Links are good if you want to look credible

(didnt read any of that)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Links are good if you want to look credible

(didnt read any of that)

Or proper spelling and an intelligent post
TL;DR, you lost me at tax on breathing.

no, it's a tax to encourage corporations to get their shit together and to their part to improve upon their wasteful practices, so that they get taxed less, and therefore have more profit.
no one has still spotted the fail on hydrogen monoxide
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Carbon dioxide is essential, but too much of it is bad. It traps heat inside the earth and adds to global warming. I think if they add a tax its only to lessen the emissions by factories and what not.
I've heard about this treaty for a while. It's very stupid. The evidence that we are causing climate change still isn't very strong. But countries will jump on anything if they can tax it.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
I get the feeling you have no idea what you're on about.

AÆdit: Especially since you claim that carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight are "elements."
Last edited by archangels666 at Oct 23, 2009,
Also you cant really Tax a theory

Edit: also that ^^
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
This is all just one big mess.
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
Quote by ryand111
tl;dr?

LOL WUT?!?!

Edit; what i think your on about is emmisions tax from such things as cars what not

It would actually be Dihydrogen (H2) Monoxide (O)
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Quote by ryand111
tl;dr?

LOL WUT?!?!

yah no shit but they label it a diffrent way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

thats the point i was trying to point accross.
Quote by ryand111
tl;dr?

LOL WUT?!?!

lrn2chemistry

Back on topic, the Pit cannot support a tax on emissions. Especially not spontaneous ones.
sorry my mistake him saying hydrogen monoxide messed my head up
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by archangels666
I get the feeling you have no idea what you're on about.

AÆdit: Especially since you claim that carbon dioxide, water, and sunlight are "elements."

i was trying to point out that these things are essential to life, of course there not litteraly elements, im not retarded, i know you arent as well.
Quote by ishouldnow31

I beg to differ.

Delicious.
The playground of the world
Quote by ishouldnow31
i was trying to point out that these things are essential to life, of course there not litteraly elements, im not retarded, i know you arent as well.

Well maybe you should try not to act like you a-

Ah, he's been banned. Nevermind.
no wait!

we didnt just get trolled did we?
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by ishouldnow31
"hey should we ban di-hydrogen-monoxide"
This is slightly clever, but it has been done before.

Quote by ishouldnow31
thats right hydrogen monoxide is water.
erm, it's like a bucket of fail, when you drop the 'di-' prefix.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
a carbon tax is not a tax on breathing...
Drop the gun, try to shake, away the blindfold from your eyes.

Step Back. Evaluate. Recognize.
I like how the first result when searching "copenhagen protocol" is the link provided.

nothing apart from conspiracy theory blogs mention it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by ishouldnow31

look at what we are doing with carbon dioxide, "oohh watch out, its ganna be the end of us", but the real truth is this. its one of the four elements of life on this planet.

There's a damn sight more than that Mr Aristotle.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by ishouldnow31

but this global carbon tax has nothing to do with this. it is literally a ban on breathing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

would this be a tax on all forms of carbon because if were it would, that be pretty ridiculous.
Quote by ishouldnow31
there are alot of enviornmental problems in our world.
genetic engenering, splicing animals, plants you name it toxic waste dumping in the ocean.

go out on the streat ask your friends or neighbors, "hey should we ban di-hydrogen-monoxide","its bad for the enviornment, please sign this pettition".

1. oxygen
2.carbon dioxide
3.water
4.sunlight

and if any government or establishments could tax any one of these, and list it as toxic waste, one of these basic building blocks of life they can regulate literally anything and everyone.

the idea of this just sounds so stupid, it baffeles me that heads of state are actually calling for a CARBON TAX, or people talk about it on a newspaper, or on a magazine, or on the internet, as if it were a good idea.

and this very idea is going to be discussed by numerus heads of state trought out the world in COOPENHAGEN DENMARK, using climate change as a guise to push this CARBON TAX to combat global warming.

Should this happen?

http://www.erantis.com/events/denmark/copenhagen/climate-conference-2009/index.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9sq8lPfn8

What the **** planet are you from where you breathe carbon dioxide? In what way is carbon dioxide a "building block of life"? You don't even have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Nothing about the carbon tax suggests carbon is toxic waste or suggests we ban it, fool. If you deny that that CO2 emissions are negatively affecting the Earth, then you clearly aren't in a position to be voicing an opinion on the matter. The point of a carbon tax is to provide economic incentive for people to be more conscious about the negative impact they make on the environment. You have absolutely no idea what the carbon tax is, how can you possibly be so misguided? It's a tax on CO2 emissions.

And by the way, if you haven't noticed, we're already taxed on water, food, electricity and for being human.
Quote by Hobble
I've heard about this treaty for a while. It's very stupid. The evidence that we are causing climate change still isn't very strong. But countries will jump on anything if they can tax it.

Uh, no it's pretty ****ing conclusive, actually.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
From article:

In 2012 the Kyoto Protocol to prevent climate changes and global warming runs out

Que?
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
boo hoo you'll have to pay another 50 cents on your taxes to save the planet. Do you even pay taxes yet?
i think he was trying to say it was a ban on breathing beacause you realease carbon not inhale it.

and no its still inconclusive.
if you want to bealive that theres a global warming problem, and that we are causing it thats you. climate change is something natural, that happens all the time. its been happening forever, why is it such a problem now, if the climate is changing the world what the hell are we going to do about it, we may be a factor i gees if you want to say that, but the sun and the earth itself have to be the overwhelming factors responsible for this.

i think its just an imagined problem.

31000, scientist think its a frieken hoax, and alot have been fired for what they bealive.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/05/are_32000_scientists_enough_to.html#
Quote by Von.
From article:

Que?

That's when the world ends, so there was no point in planning for anything after that.
Teh mayan cadelnar sed so.
Quote by iamtheman48
i think he was trying to say it was a ban on breathing beacause you realease carbon not inhale it.

if you want to bealive that theres a global warming problem, and that we are causing it thats you. climate change is something natural, that happens all the time. its been happening forever, why is it such a problem now, if the climate is changing the world what the hell are we going to do about it, we may be a factor i gees if you want to say that, but the sun and the earth itself have to be the overwhelming factors responsible for this.

31000, scientist think its a frieken hoax, and alot have been fired for what they bealive.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/05/are_32000_scientists_enough_to.html#

Hey, you know those little red lines that appear under words when you type? They mean you've misspelled something. You should probably at least attempt to seem intelligent.
this is a good thing, in my opinion, north america also needs heftier gas tax as well, it will force people to both drive less, and consider buying small cars, driving up auto purchases, it sucks we have to pay for our parent's and their parent's inaction, but it has to be paid for, and it has to be paid for soon, so we can start heavily subsidizing the transition to electric vehicles, and improvements to battery technologies
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
this is a good thing, in my opinion, north america also needs heftier gas tax as well, it will force people to both drive less,... so we can start heavily subsidizing the transition to electric vehicles, and improvements to battery technologies

Which run on energy that is currently derived from fossil fuels....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by blackthought
Hey, you know those little red lines that appear under words when you type? They mean you've misspelled something. You should probably at least attempt to seem intelligent.

i dont get red lines under my words so i think he doesnt so maybe you should think it through
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by iamtheman48

That petition was started by the Oregon institute of science and medicine. It describes itself as "a small research institute" that studies "biochemistry, diagnostic medicine, nutrition, preventive medicine and the molecular biology of aging."

How the **** does that make them qualified on climate change?
They also just state scientist. not climate experts etc etc.
Last edited by voleurz at Oct 23, 2009,
Page 1 of 2