Has any one here any expereice with GAK ( guitar amp keyboard) because i just dont get it Hpw tehy can the guitars on their webisteare £400 cheaper than other Uk dealers> Im in the market for and Eclipse ii or and Eclipse I CTM and on their website they are only 1199 adn then 1099 how do they do it are tehy ok and do you have any advise about them? because i dont really care if it takes ages to come ( as long as it comes) i would rather save £400 than have anext day delivery.
Wdaubo
Stuff:
Gibson Darkfire, JVM410H+1960A
Mg100DFX MG30FX MGs!(i know they are crap)
Fender american standard strat
Ephiphone les paul studio
Ovation applause Acoustic
Hopefully a warmoth build in the near future!
Yeah it's a good website.
Quote by ch0
I once trapped my left testicle in a vice. I have no left testicle.
Yeh but i dont care about the site qwhat about the company are tehguitarws in decent condition when they arive?
Wdaubo
Stuff:
I got my Dot from there and I got my wah from there too. It's a good site. Everthing in decent condition when it arrives etc. I would definately buy from there again. Probably going to buy my next amp from there.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Good site. I've bought a fair few things from them, only issue I had was with my Jackson RR5 but it was soon sorted.
Good to know becasue you can never trust those reviews on sites that review other sites, people only post reviews normally if theve had the best expericen of their life or there guitar came snapped in half. Never any normal satisfied customer you know what i mean..
Wdaubo
Stuff:
They're pretty ****ing useless with deliveries in my experience. I waited almost a month for my big muff, my brother waited 2 months for his jazz bass. Although they've done me good the other few times I've bought stuff from them.
Quote by wdaubo
Has any one here any expereice with GAK ( guitar amp keyboard) because i just dont get it Hpw tehy can the guitars on their webisteare £400 cheaper than other Uk dealers

Because they overcharge MASSIVELY for LOTS of gear. Their prices recently have skyrocketted.
They're legit though, I and others have experienced well with them. I hear they're pretty bad when it comes to returns though.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i live about ten mins from gak n i think they suck balls iv had about 4 amps off them n they all broke so not good n they were really funny with returns. as for the website they claim the best pricese in europe, there really some of the most expencive and usualy the deliveries are late or have some for of damage to the packaging which means cheap transit, also any guitars will not be set up at all and hardly checked b4 there sent out. so i would go with someone else u can usualy find it cheaper else where and most places offer free uk shipping gak dosnt
ive ordered quite a lot of gak and its all been good for me. . probably the most trusted gutiar place in the uk definetly
ye its a really good site, its legit because its got a 2 page ad in alot of ig magazines.

also try dolphin music =]
I wouldn't bother, their e-mail system sucks, i phoned them about 5 different guitars would take 2 weeks to get them.

Stick with thomann.de or dolphin or gear4music.
Legend.