alright so i ordered my randall amp from musiciansfriend last night and they said it would ship today.. i get the email saying it shipped.. they i get an email saying it got cancelled.. i call em up and the guy tells me that randall doesn't ship to canada.. so i'm %@$@#$ off because i have no amp now because i sold my other one and i can't find a deal like musiciansfriend on the randall RG75G3plus

i need to know some canadian music stores
Don't get pissy at the customer service guy, it's not like it's his fault Musician'sFriend won't ship there.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by MetalGuitarest
alright so i ordered my randall amp from musiciansfriend last night and they said it would ship today.. i get the email saying it shipped.. they i get an email saying it got cancelled.. i call em up and the guy tells me that randall doesn't ship to canada.. so i'm %@$@#$ off because i have no amp now because i sold my other one and i can't find a deal like musiciansfriend on the randall RG75G3plus

mean ax music
axe music
steve's music
long and macquade

the top 3 im certain carry randall products
axemusic

long & mcquade

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by MetalGuitarest

Check out italmelodie or Steve''s music store, in montreal, they have amazing deals on a lot of music things, its worth the drive from Toronto, or or or train ride!
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye