we had like instrumental versions of our fav albums? so that we could move away the vocals and have a better idea of what the guitarrists/bassists/drummers are doin?

imo, i would love to see Messengers by ABR and III: In the eyes of fire by Unearth.

opinions?

btw, do u guyz know of a good software that could leave the songs instrumentalized ??hahaha
Quote by daytripper75
Most songs wouldn't be nearly as good without vocals.
This.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by ctb
I think Coldplay would be better as a Post-Rock instrumental band

I think I would appreciate Coldplay more if they cease to make ( read : steal ) music
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by ChucklesMginty
But then it would highlight how uninventive so many bands are..
I'd like it, but they should come with the cd. I might want to sing along, or listen to the guitar to learn the part better. Other than that I wouldn't listen to them, really.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
i think it would be cool if cds were recorded each instrument track seperately, plus the full song (instead of the cd player compiling it manually and possibly have lag). we would need the next gen of cds for that though.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by falconthefirst
Imagine rap without vocals
It would become elevator music!
It would mostly be quite boring I should think
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Jako215
Lamb of God made records where you could take the audio and mess with them.

That would be pretty cool. If I ever end up releasing electronic music (), I'll make sure the digital versions include the original waveforms and encourage unofficial remixes to be submitted and continuously released

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ChucklesMginty
But then it would highlight how uninventive so many bands are..

Which is a bad thing?
Also, I think abetter idea would be to make an album where each composition/song can be divided to channels, so that you can listen to each part separately.
Last edited by jimmyled at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by Jako215
Lamb of God made records where you could take the audio and mess with them.

Dream Theater also did this on the extra special super fantastic magical wunderbar edition of Black Clouds and Silver Linings.

They included individual instrument stems etc. so people could mix the album how they liked.

There's a few on youtube probably you can check out, a couple of good ones out there.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen