It's kind of a disappointment, but last night's episode was great.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
one of the best shows iv seen in a while. iv cracked up the whole episode of every one so far. but it seems like one of those shows where, its good now, but if they keep using the same formula, it will get old, or they will try and get too dramatic and over the top. theres no where to go but down from here, but i love this show for now.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Community is excellent so far. Basically all of THursday night on NBC is win. The office is good, 30 rock is GREAT, community is definitely solid and Parks and Recreation is much better than it was last season.
I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it last night, I had no idea it was on
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by IzRG350
Community is excellent so far. Basically all of THursday night on NBC is win. The office is good, 30 rock is GREAT, community is definitely solid and Parks and Recreation is much better than it was last season.
Holy shit did you watch 30 Rock last night? Funniest half hour ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Holy shit did you watch 30 Rock last night? Funniest half hour ever.

I havent watched 30 Rock yet.

I may try next week.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
Quote by IzRG350

I totally agree, I really look forward to Thursdays now thanks to NBC. I don't really watch 30 rock though, but I think I'm gonna give in. Parks & Recreation and Community were both huge surprises in terms of how good they are.

I'm going to Community College now and Community really seems closer to the real thing versus other teenage shows which do a crappy job of imitating high school. I like all the characters too, which is something pretty rare.