Im in the middle of the sale process of my Fender Strat.

Now im looking for a new guitar and ive been looking at Gibson / Epiphone.

When I was in the USA i played a Les Paul Studio (Faded Brown) and I really liked how silky the neck was and the looks was great.

But is it really worth the big cash you spend? I mean its not that fancy and its more then the top end guitars that epiphone make.

Any ideas? I want a neck that is silk smooth and humbuckers for the blues.

Budget: $750 - $800
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
you could probably get an MIJ tokai for that, or other similar quality japanese-made copy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?