Ok, I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I want to switch the pickups in my Schecter C-1 Plus for actives (probly blacouts). Would it be possible to switch them seeing as the guitar doesn't have a battery box? I figure you could just put the battery (or batteries) in the covered cavity where all the wires are...?
You can do that, assuming you have enough space in your wiring cavity and something to wrap the battery and wires in. Or you could route out a battery box, you can buy one from Carvin.

EDIT: Thought I'd put in, I actually prefer passives. BKP's are better than EMG's/Blackouts IMO. More versatility, and just sound better.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Oct 23, 2009,
Quote by kaboom.
Ok, I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I want to switch the pickups in my Schecter C-1 Plus for actives (probly blacouts). Would it be possible to switch them seeing as the guitar doesn't have a battery box? I figure you could just put the battery (or batteries) in the covered cavity where all the wires are...?

Yes you can do that as long as you have enough room which I should think you would but just chuck a 9v battery in there now to see if there is going to be any problems and if not then you can stick the 9v in there when you install the actives.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
just chuck a 9v battery in there now to see if there is going to be any problems and if not then you can stick the 9v in there when you install the actives.

This. I highly doubt that it wouldn't fit. As long as you can stick a battery in there now, then you're good to go
Man, I feel like doing the 18volt mod, or get some blackouts.
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by Fives
Man, I feel like doing the 18volt mod, or get some blackouts.

You thought about the X series? I was planning on doing it but they don't have an 89 X yet