In my profile, there is an mp3 of me soloing over the chord progression played in "Layla." I'm no Eric Clapton, but I just wanted some feedback on my improv skills.

Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
It's not too bad if you just started playing 4 months ago like your profile says. It sounds like you only played in one area though so you should probably look to expand. Your tone is also kind of bleh...what equipment did you use?
Quote by GNRAGE_2010
It's not too bad if you just started playing 4 months ago like your profile says. It sounds like you only played in one area though so you should probably look to expand. Your tone is also kind of bleh...what equipment did you use?

digitech rp. just read his sig duh.
Actually, I play and record in two different places, so I didn't want to lug my distortion box all the way down there just for one recording. I was playing my guitar through a First Act USB guitar cord, and I recorded with Audacity.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!