I think im getting closer to putting out songs where the mix is generally good (Not amazing, just passing), but i do want to have it as good as i can get with the materials that i do have before i go and record an EP length demo all in a similar mix.

So if you have the time to help me out, go to my profile page and listen to the clip "Help me out" (Notice: Obviously not the actual name of the song), and basically help me out on what i could be EQ'ing better and such.

Heres the details on my mixing setup for the clip on Adobe Audition 3.0

Main mix: Set on 0db
EQ: Bass: -7.6 , Mid: 0 , Treb: +6.3

Drum track: Set on 6.9 db
Panned 0
EZDrummer Pop/Rock Kit
The bass drum and overheads turned up
Parametric equalizer set on Loudness Maximizer to make the drums cut through the mix
EQ: Bass: 2.8 , Mid: 0 , Treb: 4.8

Guitar track one: Set on 4.1 db
Panned -60.7
Reverb effect "Megaphone" (i cant describe exactly what it effects, but it does make it sound better)
EQ: Bass: -14.6 , Mid: 0 , Treb: +14.6

Guitar track two: Set on 4.1 db
Panned +59.8
EQ: Bass: -13.7 , Mid: 0 , Treb: 0

Bass track: Set on 1.5db
Panned 0
Reverb effect "Megaphone" which in the case of the bass makes it stand out more..i think
EQ: Bass: 3.7 , Mid: 0 , Treb: 0

Thanks for any help in advance
highs on the drums down a bit and the bass on everything up a bit, maby some more mids on the guitars and bass but not much
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Everything is crazy bright, especially the cymbals. You shouldn't need to boost the highs anywhere near to the degree you have.

On the guitars, in modern metal, rhythm guitars generally don't have any reverb, so try mixing without that. Secondly, treble +14.6dB? That's a pretty radical boost. If your guitars are anywhere even near right to begin with, you shouldn't need to boost that much.

Third, main mix bass -7.6dB, highs +6.3dB? Once again, cuts and boosts this radical point to a significant basic mix problem. No matter what you're doing, you're pretty much guaranteed to EQ some here and there, but nothing as drastic as what you've done throughout.

All these problems with your levels, and what I heard leads me to ask, are you using your line-in to record instead of an interface? And what are you using to monitor your playback?

The reason I ask about monitors is, if your monitoring chain isn't good, it will lead you to make wildly inaccurate EQ and mix decisions.

And the reason I ask about you using the line-in is because the stock line-in input sucks, and often can leave you with really dull, bad-sounding tracks, which might make you think you need to boost the highs to compensate.

I have to say, even for rough demo purposes, there are quite a few problems that need addressing.