bassbeat77
aka Steve2
380 IQ

Favourite Artists: sigur ros, radiohead, a silver mt zion, the dirty projectors, built to spill, modest mouse, grizzly bear, tv on the radio, mum, ect.

Most Inspirational Writer (Lyrically): lyrically. um. isaac brock i guess. author wise john fante.

Favourite poet/poem (published writer): bukowski or cohen are really the only two poets i read. i really do hate 95% of poetry. if anyone has any suggestions of poets i might like let me know.

If you could be any writer ever, who would you be: myself for a few different reasons. otherwise, randy. he's too good.

Why Do You Write: i enjoy it. i feel a lot of people can relate to sh.it im going through. i like saying things in different ways, observing obvious angles that most writers find insignificant when portraying a character or story.

Favourite word(s): eee and ohhh. also juxtapose. im not sure why. or what it even means for that matter. i will use it in a poem someday, like,

juxtapose is a word
i've always wanted to use in a poem and
now
i
have.

Favourite technique/style to write in: free verse i suppose. i enjoy subtle rhymes also.

Favourite Writer(s) on UG: probably randy. or corey. if he's still around.

Most Helpful Critic: ganoosh is typically a help. kdownes. circular parade.

What do you do especially, to find inspiration: walk in the woods. drink tea or coffee. read. converse with others.

Your Most Recent Work and Reason Behind It: ummm. that would be 'sitcom outtakes' i believe. that just spurred from one line i had stuck in my head while i was driving. its very reflective of my thought process yesterday, almost identical to it really.

Tips for Newer Writers: be yourself. if you can't be yourself then dont even bother writing.

What’s your goal in writing: idk about this one. i'd like to someday be published i guess. when or if that will happen im not sure of, but i'm working on a collection of all my poetry right now and i may try to send that in to a few publishing companies.

Final Comments or Thoughts: thanks to everyone who reads my writings, even if you hate them, its appreciated. i enjoy the way this site seems to be headed. starting to remind me in sorts of when i first joined forever ago. also, does anyone have any contact with mike (duke/whatever else he was)? if so let me know.

Picture:
RageGarden
Are you ready?
10 IQ
Congrats! Well-deserved!
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

Just because you said not too!
Ganoosh
big gay celadon crocodile
60 IQ
Congratulations. Very much deserved.

Although I think NGD really is due to win one, considering he blows most of us away on a regular basis.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
SubwayToVenus
80 IQ
Congrats man. Can't think of a more deserving person

Keep doing your thing
here, My Dear, here it is
bassbeat77
aka Steve2
380 IQ
Quote by Ganoosh
Congratulations. Very much deserved.

Although I think NGD really is due to win one, considering he blows most of us away on a regular basis.

Whatever you say Kanye

Congrats Matt!
vintage x metal
Brown-Thighed Girl
40 IQ
Grats
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

kdownes
one among the Fence
463 IQ
You used Isaac Brock, Bukowski and Cohen in one post. And juxtapose. (and my name>.>. You know I love you
Ganoosh
big gay celadon crocodile
60 IQ
Quote by bassbeat77
Whatever you say Kanye

Congrats Matt!

Aww, that was too good. Not fair.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
NGD1313
left & leaving
140 IQ
aw, i appreciate that but matt definitely deserved it this month.

congrats man.