God dammit! Zzounds ran outta Schecter C-1 Classics in the 3-Tone bursts...

Anyone know another site with payment plans for a Schecter C-1 Classic for $500?

If not, then this sucks! I had it planned...it was gonna get ordered this week, and now its gone!!!
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
It seems odd that Zzounds is the only site selling them for $500. Musiciansfriend has it at $700-800 yet they claim to have a lowest price guarantee or something of the sort.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

It's a sign to get a new amp :P Oh and it looks like it's been discontinued so you'll probably have to go via ebay or settle for a non 3 tone sunburst finish unless you can find one from a different store. Yeah just looking around on google your best bet is probably having to go with ebay or buying it at a higher cost http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Schecter-C1-Classic-3-Tone-Sunburst-Guitar-with-Free-Items-C1CLASSIC_3TSBK.html
No, the 3 Tone was discontinued there. I originally wanted the Amber, then that was discontinued, and now this!
And an amp is coming with the guitar, and theres no worries there.
But most sites I've gone to either have them at really high prices with no payment plans, or sites with payment plans but no Beat Any Price deal, or sites with both that discontinue them! And I'm pretty low on cash atm, so that was like the best deal ever!
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Well, there's always my other options.
What can anyone say about the Epi Explorer, the ESP LTD EX260, or the Schecter Tempest in terms of metal tones, versatility, and getting what you paid for, and comfortable/playability?
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by azn_guitarist25
It's a sign to get a new amp :P Oh and it looks like it's been discontinued so you'll probably have to go via ebay or settle for a non 3 tone sunburst finish unless you can find one from a different store. Yeah just looking around on google your best bet is probably having to go with ebay or buying it at a higher cost http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Schecter-C1-Classic-3-Tone-Sunburst-Guitar-with-Free-Items-C1CLASSIC_3TSBK.html

lmao way to throw that one in there while staying on topic =D It all depends on what the site does, you never really know. id call the store or site or w/e and ask them if they're getting anymore in. gl in finding one though, thats a sweet deal!
Quote by Banana Wedgie
Exactly.

If you wanna look cool, put needles in your eyes and play.
americanmusical.com
sweetwater.com
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings: