4x12's boomy? O.o Does not compute.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
4x12's boomy? O.o Does not compute.

Its not that difficult to understand.
Sounds good....but idk about the shape having a HUGE impact on the sound. You can get a 4x12 to sound like that
definately cool looking.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by Sub0
Its not that difficult to understand.

4X12's aren't boomy, they're full and have body to them xD Now a 4x15 would be boomy...
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Interesting idea. Looks alot more artistic than your regular 4x12s do, but seems pretty inconvenient as far as having to carry around three cabs to form a base for the head.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by eyebanez333
Sounds good....but idk about the shape having a HUGE impact on the sound. You can get a 4x12 to sound like that

i agree. cab shapes have a very small influence on the final product, and can be almost completely masked with very slight tinkering with an EQ
Quote by Shinozoku
4X12's aren't boomy, they're full and have body to them xD Now a 4x15 would be boomy...

Many are buddy. Many people complain that their cabs dont have a tight bottom end
Quote by Sub0
Many are buddy. Many people complain that their cabs dont have a tight bottom end

Many people don't know how to use an EQ
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
I really like the idea, and it makes sense to me - good compromise between a 2x12 and 4x12 (literally!).
A cool rock/blues loadout for each cab would be be 2x 12" speakers along the bottom, and a single 10" in the top.

Looks absolutely badass too.