I'm trying to make a logo/album cover for my solo project. How would I go about doing this for free?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Ask someone to.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
D.i.y.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
I can make one for you.

=___=
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Nero CD burner does it, also I talked to a guy who owns a local studio and he has his own printing machine and shit for small orders, like 200 CDs but if he gets a larger order he'll get a bigger printing company to do it and he gets commission.

So basically, find a local, but professional-esque, music studio and ask them to print out 100 or 200 copies or whatever. Obviously, this would cost money, but it'd be better and more professional looking than using Nero CD burner + photoshop.

EDIT: ^^^ just noticed the penis in his butt.
Guys cmon... For a logo.. NERO cd burner and photoshop???... Illustrator please, we don't want those nasty pixels.. use a vector program... so now resolution will not be a problem.. download the trial of Adobe Illustrator.. its the way to go.. and find yourself some template of CD covers..
Quote by Waterfront
Guys cmon... For a logo.. NERO cd burner and photoshop???... Illustrator please, we don't want those nasty pixels.. use a vector program... so now resolution will not be a problem.. download the trial of Adobe Illustrator.. its the way to go.. and find yourself some template of CD covers..

vector also means that you can't have very realistic images...
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Thanks for the help everyone, but I've decided to do it the old fashioned way: Sketch it, and have a friend who actually knows how to draw do it properly.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.