Seriously, whats all this talk about it being so ****in scary and "scaries movie of the decade"... I was sooo disappointed 80% of the movie was just two people talking and then some door slamming and loud noises, I DIDNT EVEN FLINCH wtff.

And no its not like i am hard to scare, i am terrified of spiders. The girl i took to the movie wasnt scared either, along with most of the people in the theater. So seriously guys, if you watched the movie how can you serously be scared?? Come on...
ok i am truely confused people say it was the scariest movie ever and then there are people like you who say its stupid.

WHO SHOULD I BELIEVE?
Yeah, it wasn't scary at all. But that's what the Pit has been saying for the past week...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I was so pissed off cuz it wasnt scary, i was hoping for the girl to go nuts and keep holding on to me mother **** shit **** balls bitch shit, all my plans failed now i am trying to get her to come with me to watch saw VI =/
Quote by TheRstar
I was so pissed off cuz it wasnt scary, i was hoping for the girl to go nuts and keep holding on to me mother **** shit **** balls bitch shit, all my plans failed now i am trying to get her to come with me to watch saw VI =/

Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Modern thrillers aren't scary anyways. Some are good at grossing you out like the Saw movies, but overall it seems like everything Hitchcock taught us about the rules of suspense has been erased from the collective memory
Michael Jackson's thriller might actually be scarier than this movie...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by TheRstar

Don't. It's weak.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol

don't take her to it either. if you've seen any of the other ones you'd know they aren't scary. and besides not many chicks like the gore
yeah... not that scary.
but it was good
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Didn't think it was remotely scary, in fact I laughed through most of it.
On the other hand, my girlfriend practically shit herself and was crying when we left the theater.

I then proceeded to spend the rest of the night hiding behind corners and popping out and scaring her totally worth the kick in the nuts she accidentally gave me
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
For every movie- no, scratch that, every THING that has a lot of hype surrounding it, be it a movie, book, song, anything- there will be people it doesn't appeal to. This thread is obviously going to be full of them. In my opinion, Paranormal Activity was the scariest movie that's come out in a LONG time, but I realize it won't strike everyone that way. However, the hype exists for a reason. Apparently a lot of people agree with me.

So in summary, this thread doesn't matter and I'm awesome.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I just watched it. Am pissed. I guess that's what I get for not going to the theater to see it, because the version I have has the shittiest fucking ending of anything I've ever seen ever. The theatrical one sounds, at the very least, infinitely better.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
For every movie- no, scratch that, every THING that has a lot of hype surrounding it, be it a movie, book, song, anything- there will be people it doesn't appeal to. This thread is obviously going to be full of them. In my opinion, Paranormal Activity was the scariest movie that's come out in a LONG time, but I realize it won't strike everyone that way. However, the hype exists for a reason. Apparently a lot of people agree with me.

So in summary, this thread doesn't matter and I'm awesome.
I agree with every part of your post, except I didn't think it was scary. Also, both of the released endings made me think much less of the movie as well.
Quote by TheRstar
Seriously, whats all this talk about it being so ****in scary and "scaries movie of the decade"... I was sooo disappointed 80% of the movie was just two people talking and then some door slamming and loud noises, I DIDNT EVEN FLINCH wtff.

And no its not like i am hard to scare, i am terrified of spiders. The girl i took to the movie wasnt scared either, along with most of the people in the theater. So seriously guys, if you watched the movie how can you serously be scared?? Come on...

Being Badass...

Your doing it wrong.
.................. ....
Smells like fish
Quote by Dirge Humani
They edited while they filmed. The whole movie was shot and edited in 7 days.

They've brought in 40 million dollars so far. Not bad for an 11 thousand dollar investment and seven days of work.

I can't believe people paid to go see the Blair Witch Project 2.