How can you have any questions about a strap? Just grab one that's comfortable at the store.

Personally, I think Satch is becoming too much like ZW with all this signature shit. Some of it's cool but some of it is just ****ing stupid.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
they're awesome straps, i like mine a lot. very comfy and strong
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
my buddy has one it's nothing special it's just a regular strap that is overpriced cause you are paying for a name.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Quote by mmolteratx
How can you have any questions about a strap? Just grab one that's comfortable at the store.

Personally, I think Satch is becoming too much like ZW with all this signature shit. Some of it's cool but some of it is just ****ing stupid.

+1. He even has signature picks.
its a strap and it looks kinda cool. what else is there to know? we cant/shouldnt tell you if you should buy it or not.
I've had one for some time and it's very comfortable and looks great, and I got it for 18 €, so a good price too.

This is the one I have: http://www.lamusic.ca/product-p/50js04.htm
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I have one - it's comfortable and it's lasted 18months so far without any signs of ware. They're expensive but if you like the art go for it (that's why I got mine).

Edit: I whould also point out that a good guitar usually costs £350+, and extra £20 for the strap is not a lot.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Last edited by unininium at Oct 24, 2009,