I'm making an ad to post because I will be giving guitar lessons. I'm 19 years old, but I think I'm adequate to teach guitar because I've been playing for about 10 years now, and I've studied a couple years of music theory and ear training in college as well as classical guitar in college. I dunno about me teaching a very advanced player, but I think I'd be a good teacher for beginners and intermediate guitarists, and I've done it before.

Here's my problem. Like I said, I'm only 19. First off, I don't want to say my age. Secondly, I'm pretty sure a guy in his forties who wants to learn doesn't want to take lessons from someone less than half his age, and I'd personally find it a bit awkward, too. So I want to say in my ad that I'd prefer giving guitar lessons to younger people (as in an age range between child to ~25), but I DON'T want to sound like a child molester when I say that. How is the best way to go about accomplishing this in your opinion?

In other words, if you guys could tell me a great way to word this without sounding creepy (because I'm HORRIBLE with choosing words sometimes), I'd appreciate this.
Instead of mentioning your age explicitly, just say that you're a music major in college. It'll give the implication that you're young but also know enough to teach the basics.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Based off this, it sounds like you want to rape me. Ill pay $30 an hour.
...Maybe I could start another business.....

Quote by Xiaoxi
Instead of mentioning your age explicitly, just say that you're a music major in college. It'll give the implication that you're young but also know enough to teach the basics.
...I'm not being sarcastic when I say that this actually solved my problem. I think this is the first time one of my problems has really been solved by UG.