I have recently become obsessed with "Two Weeks" by All That Remains, and I was wondering if they had any other songs like that, because personally I don't care too much for harsh vocals.
You've gotta be who you are,
and don't be what you're not.
If you want to be of the world,
then you can't be of God.
Here's what I have. They all have some excessive stints of heavy vocals (screams, shrieks, etc) but have singing pretty evident too.

"This calling" You'll probably have mixed feelings on this one
"Whispers (I hear you)" judging by your liking of "Two Weeks", you'll probably like this one.
"Not Alone" starts pretty heavy but has some really good display of vocal range. Typically stays in a lower screamish sound, but not really screaming (reminiscent of Slipknot's predominant vocals)
"It Dwells in Me" pretty heavy, but the choruses have some awesome alternates between the screams and the singing.
"We stand" you might not like this one, it simply has more screaming and growling than singing or anything of that nature.
"The Weak Willed" You probably won't like too much.
"Six" I personally like this song more for the instruments, as the vocals are a little over done to me. A lot of screaming, shrieking, etc.
"Become the catalyst" pretty good for its guitar and drum work. But the vocals are a bit heavy. Choruses reminiscent of hardcore punk.
"The Air that I breathe" You might not like this one much. Vocals are a bit harsh throughout.
"Empty Inside" You probably won't like this either. Pretty harsh all around.
"Indictment" Rather harsh vocals throughout, but not as screaming as the rest of the album.

That was all done by memory, and upon checking, that is all of the album "The Fall of Ideals"

I can do a quick synopsis on Overcome as well, if you'd like.

I think the only reason I know this much about these songs is because I've learned most of the guitars for them all
Last edited by Gh057 at Oct 24, 2009,
To be quite honest most of their songs are like that.

I like ATR but they're a bit homogenous, I'll admit.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Gh057
Here's what I have. They all have some excessive stints of heavy vocals (screams, shrieks, etc) but have singing pretty evident too.

"This calling" You'll probably have mixed feelings on this one
"Whispers (I hear you)" judging by your liking of "Two Weeks", you'll probably like this one.
"Not Alone" starts pretty heavy but has some really good display of vocal range. Typically stays in a lower screamish sound, but not really screaming (reminiscent of Slipknot's predominant vocals)
"It Dwells in Me" pretty heavy, but the choruses have some awesome alternates between the screams and the singing.
"We stand" you might not like this one, it simply has more screaming and growling than singing or anything of that nature.
"The Weak Willed" You probably won't like too much.
"Six" I personally like this song more for the instruments, as the vocals are a little over done to me. A lot of screaming, shrieking, etc.
"Become the catalyst" pretty good for its guitar and drum work. But the vocals are a bit heavy. Choruses reminiscent of hardcore punk.
"The Air that I breathe" You might not like this one much. Vocals are a bit harsh throughout.
"Empty Inside" You probably won't like this either. Pretty harsh all around.
"Indictment" Rather harsh vocals throughout, but not as screaming as the rest of the album.

That was all done by memory, and upon checking, that is all of the album "The Fall of Ideals"

I can do a quick synopsis on Overcome as well, if you'd like.

I think the only reason I know this much about these songs is because I've learned most of the guitars for them all

Wow... Thanks man, thats helpful, I'll check them out when I get the chance.
I don't know what it is but theres something about the whole distorted, sandpaper, undecipherable voice that totally ruins the song for me.
You've gotta be who you are,
and don't be what you're not.
If you want to be of the world,
then you can't be of God.