mehh they started going downhill after RTL i'de say. Way better thrash bands out there anyways.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

bands are bound to change over time with different experinces and influences, but yes i do agree that james' voice is certainly becoming a little less 'powerful'
Epiphone LP Standard Honeyburst, Stagg Custom Job
Relic'd Tele, Carlsbro GLX30
Frontman 25R, Zoom G1X
Dunlop SW-95, Danelectro DTB-1
Behringer VT999

Quote by obeythepenguin
Damn, that was fast. AlexW1989, thanks to you I can finally get to sleep again at night...
Quote by guitarman161
I think after the Black Album (5th Metallica album) James and not only him but the whole band is changing.And now James is not like he was in the 80`s

James blew his voice box shortly after, if not during the recording of the Black Album, which is why his voice changed after that point.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Did you sound the same 20 years ago?
Your voice is always changing over the years, especially when you're treating your voice the way hetfield does...
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!
my guitarist saw metallica on the last world tour, he said james's voice was as powerful as it was in the 80s
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
metallica finished making good albums after master puppets, because their first 3 albums were thrash and then they turned into... something else. and yes james is like 500 years old now man hes starting to look like yoda of course his voice has changed.