Me and this other guy will be playing some songs Like "The godfather theme"
We dont have any singer and we just thought we could do the main riff of "One in a
milion" and "I used to lover her" by Guns n' Roses and do some soloing on those
riffs(We're not doing the whole song but the main riff and do an Improvised solo to it) He has acoustic and i got eletric guitar so i thought those songs would sound nice.

What does the pit think,And what other songs could we do?.

Also,its for new students who came from other contries to this school.
Quote by MosesThoukwho

Also,its for new students who came from other contries to this school.

Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
At a talent show I was at, some kid did a collection of classic rock solos. He had Stairway, Crazy Train, Wayward Son and tons of other solos all kind of mashed up. He got a standing ovation. Pretty cool if you can pull it off.
How about America - Fuck Yeah!? You don't really need to sing, just yell out every so often.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
If you get your friend to learn the chords to some famous solos and then just run through them it would be good. Things like stairway and knocking on heavens door would be good with acoustic backing.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.