Okay, so I was looking for someone to go see the Butterfly Effect with next month. So i posted on facebook asking if anyone wants to go see them. This girl who i tolerate more than anything asks who they are so i send a youtube link. She then BUYS the tickets. I'm not impressed. And to top it all, the gigs on her 18th birthday. She lives across the street from me and our parents are pretty much best friends. So inb4 rape.

But any ideas guys?

EDIT:
Basically:
I wanted to go see the Butterfly Effect. no one to go with
This girl I don't really like ends up buying tickets for us both. I don't want to go with her as I think shes just going because she likes me. And she's expecting me to pay her back.
Last edited by Wednesday Bass at Oct 24, 2009,
So many wats...

is she taking you there or what? Your post both suggested and didn't suggest it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Don't get the post. What do mean you tolerate her? What do you mean "not to impressed"

Seriously, wat
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I don't know what you're getting at.
Who did what, when and why?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
confucius is confused
www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
Quote by Wednesday Bass
I wanted to go, but not with her. And she bought tickets for both of us. And she hadnt worked out how we'd get there.

But you tolerated her more than anything?
Also, it means free ticket for you, just see if you can get more people to come with the two of you
Quote by Wednesday Bass
I wanted to go, but not with her. And she bought tickets for both of us. And she hadnt worked out how we'd get there.

I still don't get the "girl who I tolerate more than anything..." and the "not too impressed" part

But alright, get a ride or something. Take the bus. Buy a motorcycle. Get a rickshaw. Train a bear.
Quote by Kensai
I still don't get the "girl who I tolerate more than anything..." and the "not too impressed" part

But alright, get a ride or something. Take the bus. Buy a motorcycle. Get a rickshaw. Train a bear.

Thats Deetective Rickshaw to you sir.
Why don't you tell her you don't wantto go with her.....or just suck it up and go....what's the worst that can happen?
Basically, the "tolerate more than anything" was meant to mean I don't really like her, but i put up with her.
She's expecting me to pay her back for the tickets.
@Martindecorum: no, shes fugly.
Quote by Wednesday Bass

Friggin hell what do you want? You got what you asked for, and who's to say you're not mutually responsible for organising things such as transport? You sound like a crappy, two-faced 'friend' from what I've seen here.

Edit: Orrrr... I may be mistaken.
Last edited by Le_Bunny at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by Wednesday Bass
Basically, the "tolerate more than anything" was meant to mean I don't really like her, but i put up with her.

Well, seems like you're screwed then.
Basically, I think shes going because she likes me. She keeps flirting with me even though I keep ignoring the flirts. And she'd never heard of the band before I sent her the link.
Quote by ChangeMyName
Thats Deetective Rickshaw to you sir.

That went right over my head

Quote by Wednesday Bass

Just get a third guy/girl to go with then. Or fake your own death.
Quote by Conformist
Erm try the bang and boot method =]

Not gonna work. Our parents are best friends and she lives 5 doors down the road from me.
Go with her, and 'lose' her in the mosh.
Simple

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Go to the show with her. You might end up liking her. If not, then at least you went to the show at all. And don't pay her back, just don't.
I already know I don't like her. I've been through the whole education system with her and she's always been the same around me.
How bout this? Go. See the band. Ignore the girl. (Not literally.) So what if some fugly chick likes you? Grow a pair & get over it. See a band you like. Pay her back for your ticket.

As long as you don't kiss her or nothing, no harm, no foul. If she tells you she likes you or something or she's acting like it's a date, speak in plain English & tell her you don't like her. Add something like we can be friends to be nice. End of story, life goes on.
Look, you'll cause more problems if you don't go so just see the band, pay for your ticket all the while letting her know subliminally that your not interested. Besides even though its better to go to a concert with someone, how often do you actually talk to them?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...