Looking for trades on my Fender Stratocaster in Sienna Sunburst finish HSS Config.
Its a really beautiful guitar in great condition top finish on it plays great and sounds great. It is the same as this only its not a 08 but from the serial i get it to around 01/02. 2 upgrades include locking tuners that are a nice touch for the giging musican being extremely practical for emergency string changes and also a wilkinson style roller nut which provides superior string spacing imo and allows for super low action for anyone wishing to play super fast. Alternatively the action can be jacked up for that SRV style set up no problem. Original trem arm and moulded hard case are present.

any questions please ask?

Im looking for mainly Strats and Telecasters or other Fender guitars as this guitar is quite flamboyant i am looking for something understated but will consider any offer of a well made guitar.

thanks
How much you wanting in cash?

Is this one of the ones with S-1 switching?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
These particular Guitars have the S1 removed.

Im not after cash for it to be honest and am not sure what these go for so no idea im really after a trade
Not really mate. I dont like SG's and to be honest i wouldn't know what to do with a Jackson.....bit too metal for my tastes. thanks for the offer anyway dude!
I'd possibly think about a trade for my JV strat, but I reckon I'd want some cash on top from you, but am not too sure about the relative values of the guitars.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
I'd possibly think about a trade for my JV strat, but I reckon I'd want some cash on top from you, but am not too sure about the relative values of the guitars.

Sorry Sam but thats a bad deal mate Ive seen JV lately with no bids ended for £499 no one bought it, and it was an 83' in pristine condition white. Also i seen a decent Sunburst go for £350 so there is no chance i could lay out money on top it would be mad. The strat i have goes for £899 new and fetch £600-£650 mark on a regular basis second hand.

I notice yours is listed at £700 buy it now!!! If you get that for it you should consider a career in sales!

Good louck all the same dude!
TS what about my '91 dean super strat,
SD pups, HSS with an OFR, great condition considering its age,
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Hey 1of1, I have a USA Standard in 3 Tone Sunburst that I was going to upgrade pickups on to give me more meat. However the HSS config on yours will probably achieve the same thing.

Let me know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, if so I will check serial # etc on mine when I get home to make sure it is the year I think it is, bought it about 18 months ago. I will get a photo of it up as well if you are interested.
Quote by TPReggie
Hey 1of1, I have a USA Standard in 3 Tone Sunburst that I was going to upgrade pickups on to give me more meat. However the HSS config on yours will probably achieve the same thing.

Let me know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, if so I will check serial # etc on mine when I get home to make sure it is the year I think it is, bought it about 18 months ago. I will get a photo of it up as well if you are interested.

Deffo the kinda thing i would be interested in mate....tell me more!
Ok checked Serial # the Fender site lists my Strat as a 2005 model.

Guitar is as new, I havent even taken the protective covering off the scratchplate yet

Everything is stock, no changes. I have a standard Fender hardcase and all the warranty info and labels that come with it on purchase.

The guitar is not 100% perfect though, it needs a setup - came from the shop pretty bad with string buzz etc, that is however easily sorted. A couple of the scratchplate screws have a little rust on them for some reason as well. Again easily sorted.

Pics below. Let me know if still interested.

Apologies for the blurriness of this one, can try to take another later if you like.

Hey 1of1, just checking, are you no longer interested in discussing this? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know either way, so I can decide whether or not to modify my current strat.

I have included pics of the headstock and serial number below so you can run any checks yourself that you would like to. I have also included a better body shot taken with a better camera.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

Hope to hear from you soon.
Just thought I'd point out that in the UK the JV and your guitar are worth about the same except the JV's value will go up. In Japan, JVs go for cheaper but not here.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by TPReggie
Hey 1of1, just checking, are you no longer interested in discussing this? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know either way, so I can decide whether or not to modify my current strat.

I have included pics of the headstock and serial number below so you can run any checks yourself that you would like to. I have also included a better body shot taken with a better camera.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hiya Mat,

sorry for dragging my feet over this im just mulling it over i am most deffo interested as its the guitar i would love only .....at the risk of sounding like a complete tart.........im not overly fussed on rosewood fingerboards which i dont actually mind the look of there cool i just dont like the feel of them and as i gig alot i could imagine it becoming a problem hmmm not sure not sure!

it sure is a nice axe
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Just thought I'd point out that in the UK the JV and your guitar are worth about the same except the JV's value will go up. In Japan, JVs go for cheaper but not here.

Thats a good tip except im not going to play the stock market with it im going to gig the arse out of it!!!
No worries mate that is fine. I have a Strat with a Maple Fingerboard and a Bareknuckle Sinner in the bridge position that has just been professionally set up as well.

This one is Mexican though, not USA and its my favourite guitar - Funny that isnt it, you dont have to have the expensive ones to love them :0) It is also pretty rare being one of the older Matt finishes that Fender did a small run of a few years ago.

I had it up for trade a couple of months ago but the deal fell through so I went ahead and added the Sinner and had the setup done. Photo below.

Let me know if you change your mind, I wont be modding the American Strat for a couple of months anyway.
Hello all,

was going to just keep this but something has come up and a sale now looks like its got to happen. Any renewed interest in this please shoot ma a cash offer!!!!!

thanks