Page 1 of 2
so yeah i did a gig last night and after we were done my band joined the crowd to watch the other bands, i got into a mosh pit and soon realised it wasn't really a mosh pit it was about 40 people brutalising each other. which was still bloody fun, it was like a giant brawl where everyone ended up hi fiving each other after theyed been injured.

e.g. in the space of about 5 seconds i floored three people, punched my brother square in the jaw, and headbutted some randomer in the face. not because im an asshole but because thats what everyone else was doing and if i didnt do the same id have been anhialated lol.

shortly after that the guy i headbutted dropkicked me in the side of the head from nowhere!

so yeah basically.. mosh pits just aint what they used ot be.. but i kinda like these more violent versions more XD
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
cool blog bro
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Last night I drank wine and looked up Wikipedia articles of Bertrand Russell.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yesterday my girl dumped me
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Only angry douchebags punch in the pit..
    ❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
    Bertolt Bretcht

amazing

Guitars:
    Ibanez RG350DX
    customized epi les paul

Amps:
    blackstar ht-5 combo
    VOX VT-100

Pedals:
    bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
    Quote by ChucklesMginty
    Last night I drank Bertrand Russell and looked up Wikipedia articles of wine.

That's fucking badass.

Quote by hazzmatazz
    youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
    Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
    Is like a truck
    Berserker.
    Quote by Zero-Hartman
    That's fucking badass.

That's bad assfucking
    The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
    Last night, i cant remember what i was doing, i think i was asking alot of questions on UG, but tonight, thats a different story, tonight i ****ed my girl :P Which isnt unusual, i just love saying that. Im just that dumb.
    Quote by KirkMetallica
    Only angry douchebags flame in the pit..

Fixed'dd
    キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
    Quote by Ichikurosaki
    shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
    i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
    Quote by KirkMetallica
    Only angry douchebags punch in the pit..

trve, but i am apprehensive at the increasingly violent nature of moshpits these days,
    2 weeks ago i broke the bridge of my nose because some bastard bit me hard,

bhenchod!!!! what is the world coming to?
    If you want to get laid, go to college,
    If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
    Quote by ChucklesMginty
    That's bad fuckassing

... Did you just call me a fuckass?
    The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
    Quote by ChucklesMginty
    That's bad fuckassing

That's fucked badassing
    キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
    Quote by Ichikurosaki
    shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
    i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
    im not satyin i went in there to punch people etc, i got inot the pit and realised that everyone was just battering each other.. so rather than get the shit kicked out of me i joined in lol.. im not gonna deny though.. i loved every second of it XD

Guitars:
    Ibanez RG350DX
    customized epi les paul

Amps:
    blackstar ht-5 combo
    VOX VT-100

Pedals:
    bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
    The last pit I was in I got roundhouse kicked in the face. I am dead serious. It was ****ing weird, actually.
    Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
    Just listen to the goddamn music. I find moshers that beat the shit out of each other usually ruin it for people who just want to hear the band they went to see. This is just my view on it, though.
    Quote by Shredoftheday
    That's fucked badassing

That's ass fuckingbad
    Quote by Horlicks
    What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?

Quote by Shredoftheday
    Quote by Horlicks
    What the hell is Pepsi Crystal?
    Just like pokemon crystal, cept in a cup
    Last edited by gadget flow at Oct 24, 2009,
    Quote by 'Leviathan'
    Fucking that ass bad.
    bad assfuck that
    you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
    (V) (;,,;) (V)
    YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
    Quote by TheBurningFish
    It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
    Quote by suckersdream
    I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
    Sexy Peoples Only
    ◕ ‿ ◕
    TweetZ
    Quote by sylphin

e.g. in the space of about 5 seconds i floored three people, punched my brother square in the jaw, and headbutted some randomer in the face. not because im an asshole but because thats what everyone else was doing and if i didnt do the same id have been anhialated lol.

It's people like you that ruin shows. GTFO my venue.
    Next time bring a knife to the mosh pit and stab those dumb ass kids that tries to karate kick you,assholes ruins it for everyone..
    If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
    Quote by KingJak236
    My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
    That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
    Some pit's are heavy and are great. Some are filled with pussys not wanting to hurt each other. =/

The main thing i find is that some people start a pit with there mate's and the crowd around them just want to see the show and have a great time.
    Maybe those that wish to pit need to see/look around before creating a pit. =]

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad.
    Last night I was in a typical mosh pit, when the supporting band came in and started acting like douches punching and kicking, well I ended up getting headbutted, and I thought "f**k this" and then dropkciked him. Yeah it felt pretty good
    Quote by Sailor-Jerry
    Some pit's are heavy and are great. Some are filled with pussys not wanting to hurt each other. =/

The main thing i find is that some people start a pit with there mate's and the crowd around them just want to see the show and have a great time.
    Maybe those that wish to pit need to see/look around before creating a pit. =]

I'm not much of mosher because I want to see the show
    I paid money to see the band not to push assholes around that being said my girlfriend loves to mosh and I know how some people are serious assholes in the pit most of the time I end up watching her making sure she doesn't get hurt
    "Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
    Quote by 'Leviathan'
    Just listen to the goddamn music. I find moshers that beat the shit out of each other usually ruin it for people who just want to hear the band they went to see. This is just my view on it, though.

I agree, if I pay money I don't want to go to fight club with live entertainment. I wanna go see the band I like and jump around with other people who like it, not beat the shit out of each other.
    The first pit I went into was a few weeks ago and all it was was just us jumping and pushing and having a great time. No punching or kicking or anything. I got punched in the lip once, but that was probably and accident because he had his fist in the air.

Quote by Helloween4Ever
    ****ing that badass.

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
    THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
    I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
    i don't get this ''Fighting'' in the Mosh pit what is up whit this BS seems to have come these resent years,Well maybe it's just linked to the HxC Nu metal kiddies ore something..
    If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
    Quote by KingJak236
    My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
    That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
    Last edited by Nexium at Oct 24, 2009,
    I would have been there to appreciate the performer's talents. Not to act like a barbarian.
    Mosh pits are the worst thing to happen to concerts since RATM went on stage naked and didn't play any music.

It's a ****ing CONCERT, for MUSIC, not a goddamn fight club, morons.
    Quote by sylphin
    so yeah i did a gig last night and after we were done my band joined the crowd to watch the other bands, i got into a mosh pit and soon realised it wasn't really a mosh pit it was about 40 people brutalising each other. which was still bloody fun, it was like a giant brawl where everyone ended up hi fiving each other after theyed been injured.

shortly after that the guy i headbutted dropkicked me in the side of the head from nowhere!

so yeah basically.. mosh pits just aint what they used ot be.. but i kinda like these more violent versions more XD

...UREH
    Mosh pits are the single dumbest thing ever. Why get beaten up at a show you've paid 50 odd quid to go and see?

It's a concert, not a boxing match for feck sake.
    Quote by sglover34479
    ...UREH
    Don't bother, honestly. It wasn't even funny in the first place.
    Ego inflating praise here:
    Quote by Fishyesque
    That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
    Last edited by dgme92 at Oct 24, 2009,
    Quote by sylphin

... so you gave into peer pressure.

You are an asshole.
    Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
    ... so you gave into peer pressure.

You are weak.

>_>

<_<

|_|0|_|
    |_|_|0|
    |0|0|0|
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    Page 1 of 2