Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Doom is the shizz. And yes, that's just MIDI.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
C'mon man you just wanted to show us how Awesome Doom is and what a kick ass soundtrack it has! Admit it!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The memories come flooding back. Wish video game music was this kickass
Rhythm In Jump. Dancing Close To You
That's nothing. Has anyone noticed how the black dude out of Pulp Fiction looks exactly like Samuel L Jackson?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
That's nothing. Has anyone noticed how the black dude out of Pulp Fiction looks exactly like Samuel L Jackson?

No. Fucking. Way.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Quote by whalepudding

Mind = Blown
Quote by whalepudding

Also; Most if not all old games use midi music.
Hell, even the music from Final Fantasy 7 was entirely midi.
It's almost like they're both simple midi tracks...

wait...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hi there. I was thinking about what to get you for Christmas... I got you "the joke," because you obviously didn't get it yourself.

I understood the joke. I'm just sick of Samuel L. Jackson.
Quote by whalepudding

Holy shit!!!

TS doesn't have a clue what MIDI is.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hi there. I was thinking about what to get you for Christmas... I got you "the joke," because you obviously didn't get it yourself.

hahahhaha that was insanely clever

and yeah, it's basic midi dawg