So i want a pretty portable amp for practice and maybe for rehearsals with drums. I play practically anything, from funk to metal, so i need an amp at least with good crunch channel, which i could boost a bit . My budget is 150-400 $. Tube amp would be better, if there are some in this price range, but solid state offers are acceptable too ) And one more thing, i could buy it used, so prices could be higher than that.
Last edited by Guitar_vibrator at Oct 24, 2009,
I think your best bet in that budget range would be something like a Laney VC30. I'm going to assume they are cheaper in Europe. It'll cover most genres, you'll need a boost for metal though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I am from europe, Lithuania and these amps aren't in budget like i have. My budget could be only for Laney VC 15, but i don't know where from could i get it. Even in UK's ebay there are very little of those ) And one more thing that i forgot to mention. I need that the amp would be portable )
Could someone offer me pretty nice sounding portable solid state amp? For solid state 30 watts would be the best i think )
u can get the laney vc15 here
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75486

if u want solid state, maybe the vox vt30
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I think your best bet in that budget range would be something like a Laney VC30. I'm going to assume they are cheaper in Europe. It'll cover most genres, you'll need a boost for metal though.

Disagree, I think the LC30 has a better voicing if you play a wide range of styles. Very overlooked (and decent) little amp.