I'm gunna be making a pedalboard soon along with a box for it (which I will make quite large and also use it to store other gear). I've got the Plans all worked out, but the only thing I can't decide on is the paint job of the box. The dimensions will be 1m in width, 60cm height, 60 cm depth, so there is a nice big surface to work with. Didn't wanna post this in the pit cause I would like some serious ideas. I'll consider any idea. Photoshop if you like.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Build a home made power adaptar for all of your pedals - with all of the connectors coming out where you want em! Then put a few (bright) LEDs inside it and whack a clear lid on it. Then get loads of junk PCBs and put them 'whacky' style over the LEds.

Then put a few wires in, soldering them to bits of the PCB.

The lightall show through the PCBs, making it look like some sort of robo-invasion theme!

EDIT:

No. Dont. I wanna do this. When I get the pedals.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by rolandgunner
Hi,

what came to my mind immediately when I read your post, that I'd find it very cool if the cover shows what's inside. Why not take a picture of your effects chain and paint it onto your pedalboard.

That's a pretty cool idea
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.