Hey UG. I found this guitar on craigslist for 75$ and im like damn, it looks pretty good I'll give the dude an e-mail about it. Heres the ad.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/msg/1433315241.html

The guy says its an Ibanez IJX121, that jumpstart guitar. Right now, I have a Dean VX. Is this worth the buy, an upgrade? Or should I just keep saving up. I get 30$ a week for mowing grass, so you can guess how much money I can have. Right now I have 100$. Is this worth it, or forget about it and just wait?
Thanks.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
if i were you i'd probably save up some more. you seem to have a nice amp, and three mediocre guitars (no offense) wont improve your playing or sound much. try and save up for something nicer, regardless of the style you play.
nah, save up more first. i was gonna say save up for a better amp first, then noticed u got a 5150. thats a great amp. save up for a nice guitar that can compliment that amp. i would say save up at least $400-$500 before getting a new guitar.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
nah, save up more first. i was gonna say save up for a better amp first, then noticed u got a 5150. thats a great amp. save up for a nice guitar that can compliment that amp. i would say save up at least $400-$500 before getting a new guitar.

Alright, thank you so much for the help guys. I appreciate it.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150