Good day my dearest pit.
Well about two weeks ago a meet this girl, and since then I've been completely obsessed about her, I think about her every day and every minute.
We've talked a good 6 or 7 times in college and as far as I can tell she likes me too.
She has a lot of responsibility just like me, and likes rock which is a major point in her favor, for the first time in my life I think I can really love someone besides my self.
Now it has come to the point that I feel the urge to ask her out, and every day that passes with out me asking feels like a wasted day.
So pit tell me your experiences or toughs on what are the best ideas for a first date!.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Stay the **** away from the friend zone man - it kills. Seriously.

Anyway just ask her. See a movie somewhere or something. A neutral location though - not at your or her place. It will make you feel uncomfortable. Go to the cinema. Go to a bar. Whatever. Just don't take her home.
Invite her to go to a party with your and her friends. If she likes you she'll probably gravitate towards you most of the time. And if you blow it, no worries because you can go hang out with other people without it being awkward.
Gear:

Ibanez RG3EXFM1
Agile AL 3100
Yamaha G-40
Roland Microcube
Roland Cube 30X
Ignore the friendzone thing.

I was friends with my gf for about 4 years or something before suddenly developing feelings for her.

This should have put me deep in the friendzone. However I somehow worked my way out of it and we've been together for over 3 n a half years now.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

How is 2 weeks enough to be put in the friendzone. You should make yourself obvious as a dating partner pretty fast from here on in, but 2 weeks doesn't mean FZ. :/

EDIT: Also, relationship thread.
Yeah that Friend Zone stuff isnt necessarily true, Ive messed around with lots of my female friends. Including my recently 'separated' friend whose liked me for over a year, and just told me.
If you wanna ask her man, ask her. The most she'll say is no.
I see your above the age of 18, in which case you should go clubbing, your friends and her friends. The drink should kill the nerves a bit. And clubs tend to pretty dark, so a cheeky handjob wouldnt be outta the question.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
I see your above the age of 18, in which case you should go clubbing, your friends and her friends. The drink should kill the nerves a bit. And clubs tend to pretty dark, so a cheeky handjob wouldnt be outta the question.

Why, oh why, would you want to get jerked off in a club...
Meeting up in a club, sure. Sex/'jobs' in a club? Hahahaha.
Quote by edgeyyz
Oooh, do tell.

I'll tell you about MY date at mcdonalds....

I was originally going to go with her to a really nice (and at the time fairly new) korean/japanese restaurant, but for some damned reason, it was close.
So we went to mcdonalds instead, it was still fun, and I think we went to a movie after, so it was all good.

....mmhmm
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

I'm a heavy drinker, but she doesn't drink at all.
I've thought of the cliché going to movies/dinner, but I want something different.

Quote by Slashrulz
I'm a heavy drinker, but she doesn't drink at all.

your beat.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Quote by Mazzakazza
Why, oh why, would you want to get jerked off in a club...
Meeting up in a club, sure. Sex/'jobs' in a club? Hahahaha.

The internet, my friend, is serious buisness.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

ure definately not friendzone, it doesnt matter on the amount of time, it depends on the amount of interaction made and what kind of interaction. its not too late to ask her, and i'd say just ask her and be done with it. if u need if, get a couple of shots down your throat, its easier taht way. i've never had a best date. good dates yes.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Quote by daeqwon10000
tell her you want to fornicate her

In it's due time my dear sir.

College is easy. Just ask her to come with you when you want to eat. After a couple meals and talking just ask her out. You're not in the friend zone, or rather, it's impossible to know. A lot of times girls just friend guys they don't want to date, so if you're friend zoned, you probably didn't have a shot to begin with. Not that you f*cked yourself. True friend zone takes a lot longer to build up.

EDIT: And if she says yes and knows it's a date. I've never gone wrong with a dinner/movie/ice cream combo.
Last edited by KwikKopy at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by KwikKopy
College is easy. Just ask her to come with you when you want to eat. After a couple meals and talking just ask her out. You're not in the friend zone, or rather, it's impossible to know. A lot of times girls just friend guys they don't want to date, so if you're friend zoned, you probably didn't have a shot to begin with. Not that you f*cked yourself. True friend zone takes a lot longer to build up.

EDIT: And if she says yes and knows it's a date. I've never gone wrong with a dinner/movie/ice cream combo.

True... I appreciate it.