Page 1 of 2
So pit i was cockblocked in a big way tonight. My friend and his GF were blocking me in a big way tonight. This chick i was hooking up with was a friend of my friends GF and BOTH of them were cockblocking me, and this chick said she wanted to take me home and bang my brains out.

does the pit have any stories like mine?
They blocked you with their cocks?
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
How were they cockblocking you, exactly? I would have just taken the girl up on her offer.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Maybe the chick had AIDS or Herpes, or any combination thereof and your friends were protecting you without Outing her...
Quote by Black Star
How were they cockblocking you, exactly? I would have just taken the girl up on her offer.

well both of them were putting a lot of distance between me and the girl,
but the thing is i know if my friend was single he would have banged her, and he was making up all of these BS argurments why i shouldnt get with her.
What kind of BS arguments? It sounds to me like you just simply didn't have the balls to go through with it, and are using your friends as an excuse. Once again, you should have just left and took the girl up on her offer.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
He just wanted the girl for himself and you are a wuss.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Black Star
What kind of BS arguments? It sounds to me like you just simply didn't have the balls to go through with it, and are using your friends as an excuse. Once again, you should have just left and took the girl up on her offer.

They were saying she had a BF but i know for a fact she doesnt like him, Also when me and her were ready to go back her place my friends GF dragged her out of the club and put her in a taxi.
Quote by deathdrummer
They were saying she had a BF but i know for a fact she doesnt like him, Also when me and her were ready to go back her place my friends GF dragged her out of the club and put her in a taxi.

Find out why they really don't want you to **** her.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Find out why they really don't want you to **** her.

My friends GF said i had no chance of getting with her. But i kept on talking to her.

Anyway does the pit have any stories like mine?
Quote by deathdrummer
My friends GF said i had no chance of getting with her. But i kept on talking to her.

Anyway does the pit have any stories like mine?

No, I usually pay hookers for sex and I don't have any friends to stop me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zomby Woof
You should thank your friends for saving your life.

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Zomby Woof
You should thank your friends for saving your life.

No but she actually did want to bang my brains out.
Quote by deathdrummer

That doesn't change the fact that she had a boyfriend. Honestly, I agree with your friend and his girlfriend for stopping you.

Though, you could have still hit that. Once again, you just didn't have the balls to stand up to your friend and his girlfriend.
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by Black Star
That doesn't change the fact that she had a boyfriend. Honestly, I agree with your friend and his girlfriend for stopping you.

Though, you could have still hit that. Once again, you just didn't have the balls to stand up to your friend and his girlfriend.

But dude i have known him since we were like 4 yrs old.
Quote by Dirge Humani
So?

Don't have sex with someone if you know they are in a relationship. Its simple.

yeah ok but this chick actually HATES the guy she is with now.
Quote by deathdrummer
yeah ok but this chick actually HATES the guy she is with now.

If she hates him, she should leave him.

After that, it's fair game. But not until.
Quote by MuffinMan
Just do her already and don't listen to these people.
If she has sex with you, that is her choice.
So there is nothing wrong with having sex with her,
eventhough she has a boyfriend.

Rape is a no-no mister.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Just do her already and don't listen to these people.
If she has sex with you, that is her choice.
So there is nothing wrong with having sex with her,
eventhough she has a boyfriend.

Rape is a no-no mister.

You're an idiot.

If you know somebody's in a relationship, it's obviously wrong to have sex with her. Not only will you wonder if she's just looking for a quick fuck, you also don't know how many other guys she's done this with. On top of that, some people's conscience won't let them forgive themselves that easily for taking part in cheating like that. I know mine didn't when I had sex with someone else's girlfriend.

It really depends on your definition of morality.
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by Black Star
You're an idiot.

If you know somebody's in a relationship, it's obviously wrong to have sex with her. Not only will you wonder if she's just looking for a quick fuck, you also don't know how many other guys she's done this with. On top of that, some people's conscience won't let them forgive themselves that easily for taking part in cheating like that. I know mine didn't when I had sex with someone else's girlfriend.

It really depends on your definition of morality.

I don't see the wrong, I am sorry.
If he wants a quick **** and she too.
Why can't they do it together?
If they don't like the concequences they shouldn't do it,
but if they do not care. Why would you have to stop them?
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't see the wrong, I am sorry.
If he wants a quick **** and she too.
Why can't they do it together?
If they don't like the concequences they shouldn't do it,
but if they do not care. Why would you have to stop them?

Would you like someone else to fuck your girlfriend?
Quote by MuffinMan
Quote by deathdrummer

So she has a BF. So you're a prick, and your friends were right.
Quote by Black Star
Would you like someone else to fuck your girlfriend?

If she wants to **** someone else, she can **** someone else and then I will dump her. I never said there would be no consequences, but if they both feel these are less important then the ****.... they should ****.
Quote by Neo Evil11
If she wants to **** someone else, she can **** someone else and then I will dump her. I never said there would be no consequences, but if they both feel these are less important then the ****.... they should ****.

permission granted.

where do you live if you have a girlfriend?

if not, your sister or mom would do too.
My Spanish Hearts
If she has a boyfriend then you shouldn't have to tried to get with her, it's just not cool
***Short Sig***
Right now I'm riled that I didn't participate in a bit of cockblocking myself last night. I knew that my friend, a notorious womaniser, was out on the town with a girl I like. I reocgnised the danger but couldn't be bothered to go and drink with them. Then today he calls me to gloat that he got "the double", that is, he managed to shag a different girl on both thursday and friday night (no prizes for guessing friday's prize). The bastard. I must have revenge!
My friend (coworker) and I were enjoying a brief break from the intense action of working at the local bowling alley/arcade during a 400+ person youth sports organization party. We were just chilling in the arcade, minding our own business...when all of a sudden we look to our right and see two MILLER LITE girls.

if you're unfamiliar with the concept of "miller lite girls," they're hot women that Miller pays to dress like skanks and cavort with drunk people in bars so as to promote the purchase of Miller lite. example:

Anyway, we're pretty blown away by the fact that these girls are a.) not in the bar, and b.) not surrounded by horny intoxicated bastards. So we look at each other, nod our heads, and realize what has to be done. We slink over behind the arcade prize counter where the two girls are standing in all their glorious beauty...I say "hey," he waves sheepishly. They look p and smile at us. And just as I'm about to crack a joke about the arcade prizes and break the ice...

My boss comes out of FUCKING NOWHERE and tells them, "Sorry, girls, I need you at the bar." They turn around and leave immediately. Our boss doesn't even notice we're there.

Never in my life have I wanted to smash objects so badly.
This one time my girlfriend and I tried to save our good friend from making a big mistake. He wanted to have sex with this one girl, but we all knew she had a boyfriend. Trying to prevent huge issues and drama, I reminded him that she was taken. I even got my girlfriend to persuade her into a taxi cab. Now he's throwing tantrums about me and making me look like a jackass.
I was only trying to be a good friend.
Quote by kaptink
remember sometimes cockblocking can be cocksaving.

That's true. The girl could have been a cannibal.
Quote by MuffinMan
Page 1 of 2