Page 1 of 3
I have a question for The Pit. What is factually or in your opinion, the worst drug to do?
PCP or Methamphetamine.
I predict a heap of people here saying heroin, but they are wrong.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Fruit.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
PCP or Methamphetamine.

this. or crack.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
crystal meth
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Not in terms of dangerousness, but I think smoking and drinking are such overlooked drugs.
It varies from person to person.

Some people are more apt to become addicted to one substance, while others will become addicted to a different substance.

It's all about being responsible.
I was surprised the other day when I found out pure heroin that used to be prescribed by doctors was 100% safe. I'd probably have to say crystal meth is the worst, but I don't know too much about drugs.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Any of them. If you're so immature that you rely on substances to enjoy yourself, you need to be

EUTHANIZED!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Angel dust.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by sglover34479
Alcohol withdrawal can kill you..I'd say that. Or heroin, PCP, Meth, Speed, and all the substances that effectively ruin your life or end it.

Nice joke!

But really. I'd say DPH.

Or stupidity. Stupidity kills people, not drugs.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

I'm pretty sure meth is proven to be the worse. We had to watch a video on it at school, the stuff is nasty.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
High Fructose Corn Syrup
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Meth, without a shadow of a doubt. Shit fucks you up.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Yeah I would definitely say meth is the most dangerous. But alcohol is such an overlooked drug and probably causes more problems than meth as like a ratio of the population, but meth is bad, my neighbor was found cooking meth in his house, now it is a shit hole because making it just messes stuff up.

Edit: But as a speaker who came to my health class once said, "meth is like winning the super bowl... times 1,000"
Quote by Ur all $h1t
PCP or Methamphetamine.

+1 on the meth.

Don't know enough about PCP to know what it does to you, but meth is some nasty sh*t. You're inhaling all sorts of chemicals like formaldehyde and whatnot.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by PlayMadness
Any of them. If you're so immature that you rely on substances to enjoy yourself, you need to be

EUTHANIZED!

hey everybody, we got an ignorant kid in the house !

I have to say, Datura, or street Methamphetamine.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Aaron0612
Nice joke!

But really. I'd say DPH.

Or stupidity. Stupidity kills people, not drugs.

There was no joke there numb nuts.

There are a number of ways severe alcohol withdrawal can be fatal. Alcohol withdrawal causes autonomic hyperactivity which means it increases heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature and breathing rate. If severe this can cause heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias, cardiovascular collapse or respiratory collapse. Withdrawal seizures can sometimes be fatal. Repeated vomiting and profuse sweating caused by the withdrawal can quickly lead to fatal dehydration. Alcohol withdrawal delirium (delirium tremens or the "DTs") is the most severe form of alcohol withdrawal. Delirium tremens is uncommon but if it develops and is left untreated it carries a mortality rate of up to 35%, mostly due to the severe cardiac disturbances that I described. Fortunately due to advances in treatment and medications called benzodiazepines fatalities from alcohol withdrawal are rare. But alcohol is not the only substance that can cause a lethal withdrawal syndrome. There is a class of drugs called "Sedatives, Hypnotics and Anxiolytics". Withdrawal from this class of drugs is remarkably similar to alcohol withdrawal and can cause the same autonomic hyperactivity, seizures and delirium tremens as AW.

Quote by PlayMadness

EUTHANIZED!

If you're so immature that you need to make up broad generalizations about something you obviously haven't researched, you need to be
EUTHANIZED
Quote by I.O.T.M
I was surprised the other day when I found out pure heroin that used to be prescribed by doctors was 100% safe. I'd probably have to say crystal meth is the worst, but I don't know too much about drugs.
One of the worst side effects of heroin is dilated pupils. Heroin itself is not dangerous in any real capacity other than its addictiveness. The danger comes from poor street mixes and lack of adequate paraphernalia and the general culture that comes from it being illegal.
The "Father of modern surgery" and one of the founders of Johns Hopkins University was a morphine user for most of his life.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
speedballs

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Uhh...gotta be solvent abuse since you can die instantly, and then have other chances at dying if the first wasnt good enough, i.e. choking on your own vomit. H is pretty addictive and life-destroying, but not necessarily a killer...so...
Head on, apply directly to your forehead Head on, apply directly to your forehead
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Marijuana because it leads to heroin and you can overdose from it.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
dankum. dont sniff your poo
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by soundgarden19
Marijuana because it leads to heroin and you can overdose from it.

Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
One of the worst side effects of heroin is dilated pupils. Heroin itself is not dangerous in any real capacity other than its addictiveness. The danger comes from poor street mixes and lack of adequate paraphernalia and the general culture that comes from it being illegal.
The "Father of modern surgery" and one of the founders of Johns Hopkins University was a morphine user for most of his life.

A huge number of people (especially women, since public drinking was not allowed for them) in the 1800s and early 1900s were regular heroin, opium and morphine users. Hell, they used to give it to kids because it was in cough syrup.

I think most of the danger associated with heroin is the intravenous use. It's onset is so rapid that if you do overdose, there is almost no time to correct it or get someone to a hospital.

Other than that, heroin is like any other drug. If you're an addict, you are likely going to have severe liver, digestive, and respiratory problems, which is why it was outlawed in the first place.

As for the thread's topic: I'd say meth.
Last edited by Inimical at Oct 24, 2009,
Page 1 of 3