So yeah, is anyone else on the pit, pretending to do an essay or homework? Currently got one due for monday, think im half way through. About the "Role of the Critic" for Aesthetics and Philosophy of Music.

So, yeah, anyone else procrastinating?
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
no
only assignment i have to do for tech is live sound....which is next week...which is practical....so....no lawl
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Hah I'm not in school. Although I prolly should be.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
i've always got a ton of things to do for my classes ha, some of which i'm doing right now. Taking a break to help a fellow UGer out with catcher in the rye though

Don't procrastinate duder, either do your work or don't - anything else is a serious waste of your time.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I'm procrastinating.

It's OK though, because I don't have work 'till 3 tomorrow, which gives me lots+1 hours.
Oh you just reminded me I have music homework. Thanks
But I am procrastinating from writing my personal statement for uni. I can't think of what to say, I'm not that interesting really.
X
Quote by Captain Panda
I need to learn about 30 pages of history notes by monday.

I'd rather do this than any of the like 11 things i have to do for school asap.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I'm currently posting in the pit while writing up the appendices for my lab report and watching the simpsons.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I have 4 tests this coming week, so I just need to get some studying done. I have a bit of homework, but I can finish it in 20 minutes.