I have a JCM900 4102. brand new EHX6L6's in perfect working order. it screams! if you want more details or pictures PM me

I'm looking for

JMP1 +power amp (or Cash)
MP1 + power amp (or cash)
Randall RM50 Combo

but if you have any offer's let me know!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Eh, you got pictures?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
What? Selling it already?

that didn't take long.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yes it's a combo

Greg, Yeah. I have to get it to loud to really "use" it properly I need something that breaks up quicker
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
BUMP!

I also have an acoustic guitar for sale and a bunch of pedals

I'm willing to do cash to if you want
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Oh, I've got an AC15, that sounds perfect for you!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
No way, I've been looking for one for weeks!!!! wanna trade?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
and Engl E530 would make me very happy. so would a mesa Mark III
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
On hold
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Bump. this needs to go NOW
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bumpity
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
i also have the jcm 900, but i have the head.
love it. it's unfortunate you have to get rid of yours.
i'll send a free bump your way though.
good luck man!
someone trade with this dude.
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump. open to any offers
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
To The Top~!!!!!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bumpity
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bummppp
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
shouldda kept the ac15 d00d.

and bump.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I know, , but it just didn't mesh with the music I was playing
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
BumpAroo!!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Ttft
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt!!

someone buy this!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bumparoo
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era