Hi, I've decided that I'm going to get a four string MM Bongo. However, if I'm going to spend 1500 USD on a guitar, I want it the way I want it. I've been on musiciansfriend and the EBMM site, and so far the only bass I can see the silver bullet finish on is the six string. I was wondering if there was anywhere that anyone knew, or any methods anyone knew of getting it in that color?

If I can't the orange looks sexy as hell
e-mail Ernie Ball? they may be able to tell you where you can get a 4 string bongo in silver bullet.

which actually sounds pretty cool...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
As much as I would love that, I've always been wary about ordering from an online dealer. Usually I go to GC, play one, and buy it to make sure I like it. (I'm a firm believer in try before you buy). are they reputable?
basscentral? they are indeed.

and play before you pay applies best to basses you have never tried before, you just want a different finish.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Yeah, trust me Bass Central has amazing people, especially Beaver Felton, that guy is a great guy and salesman.

He shipped my bass in perfect condition and very quickly too, I definitely recommend them.
yeah the bongo is probably the most customizeable production bass ever made.(as in non custom shop) they also have alot of different pickguards and hardware finishes in case you diddint know
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
If you're spending that much your local music shop will probably order it in for you. They'd be fools not to. And you won't have to pay (or worry about) shipping.