Just for starters, I don't have pictures. Yet. I'll upload them once I can get a hold of my dad's camera. But I just got in the mail a Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz V3 for my birthday, which was Thursday.

I haven't had much time to mess around with it, but from what I can tell so far, it's gets great tones from low-gain and light OD so a raging high-gain fuzz.

However, my only problem with it is that when I have the Fuz:2 engaged with either the Bloom or Shade, or both, I get a terrible buzzing/splatting sound when I'm not playing. Is it just the single coils on my guitar or is something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Happy belated birthday and HNPD!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Congrats on the new pedal! Pictures are needed ASAP.

The noise is probably part single coils, part just being a fuzz pedal. Maybe cable noise? Try playing with the internal trim pots, see if that helps. If nothing else, noise suppressor.

Congrats again!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
if the noise is still there when you roll down the volume knob, then it isnt the single coils. think about it - a nasty, thick, spluttering fuzz will be damn hard to keep quiet when not playing and your volume the whole way up.

and also - ! a fix'd fuzz is up there on my "list of things to get".