So I record alot and I want a real sweet sounding piano VST, I have realized I won't get further with free plugins. I want a warm, rich, deep piano that will sound fantastic on its own.

I am looking at both Truepianos and Acoustica Pianissimo which both sound great from what I have heard. Anyone have any personal perfecences, or have tried these extensively? I had the 40-day trial of TruePianos but my computer broke so I couldn't use it.

Thanks in advance!

-DW
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Ohh, this thread is good for me too.
I like my electric piano and all. It sounds real unlike the cheaper electric pianos.. but it isn't extremely high end so I'd like to see if I can find something better.. although I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a plugin any better. All of the plugins I've seen cost way way less than the piano did.
If you have a beast of a computer and a metric shit ton of hard drive space, EWQL Pianos are the best I've ever heard. Pretty reasonable price too.
Quote by Matthias King
If you have a beast of a computer and a metric shit ton of hard drive space, EWQL Pianos are the best I've ever heard. Pretty reasonable price too.

Checked it out, phenomenal sound! A bit too expensive for me at the moment. But I've decided to go with TruePianos. Tried it at a friend's... WOW! Sounded great. I'll look into EWQL further down the line.

Thanks all!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Checked it out, phenomenal sound! A bit too expensive for me at the moment. But I've decided to go with TruePianos. Tried it at a friend's... WOW! Sounded great. I'll look into EWQL further down the line.

Thanks all!

Cool, I've never used TruePianos, but I have heard a lot of praise for them on many of the forums, so I hope you enjoy.
I bought it today. Wow. Glad I did. Great sound. I can really recommend it to anyone wanting a great sounding piano VST.
Quote by Ichikurosaki