What are your favorite ways to annoy people?

I like going into McDonalds really late at night and ordering things that don't exist on the menu
Quote by metalhead515
I like going into McDonalds really late at night and ordering things that don't exist on the menu
OMG, what a rebel!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You're going to hate it when you're 40 and people are doing that to you.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by metalhead515

Yeah!!! Screw the system! Fight the man!
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by metalhead515

YEAH DUDE!
Quote by skaterskagg1
Man TS, aren't you a rebel. You're as bad as that guy that stalls his car on purpose.

Nah he's worse, not much will happen to TS apart from a few people laughing at him and him not getting in burgers.

Atleast the guy who stalls his car is gonna end up ruining it and having to pay for the repairs.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

That's pretty bad-ass. I'm a bit bad-ass myself. Once I was walking my dog in the park and there was a sign that said "dogs must be kept on a leash" so I took off the leash on my dog and let it run free for like 30 seconds and a cop was close lol i nrearly got caught but i ran to a friensd house dont know whta happened to the dog though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
That's pretty bad-ass. I'm a bit bad-ass myself. Once I was walking my dog in the park and there was a sign that said "dogs must be kept on a leash" so I took off the leash on my dog and let it run free for like 30 seconds and a cop was close lol i nrearly got caught but i ran to a friensd house dont know whta happened to the dog though.

You just left your dog..??!11

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Kensai

omgomgomg

REBEL!

My new hero.
I once stepped on grass when it said you shouldn't!
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Back when I did Maths, I got told to underline my titles and learning objectives.

I never did, Take that Mrs Hill!
its pretty annoying to people when i kill there parents and feed their parents to them as chili....
I'd do me........

I post threads asking how others annoy people.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398