So I'm looking to get a new guitar and I want a V. So, V-users, what's your favorite V-shaped guitar? Just tell me what it is and tell me why. Tell me about sound, balance, and a bunch of specs. I'm picky about guitars. Don't tell me what guitar to get, I'll end up looking at all the guitars you guys post and probably play more then a few of them. I play pretty much everything through a Line 6 Vetta II if it really matters.
Budget???
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
oops, left out a budget. i don't really have one, since it's a 18th Birthday gift :P
Oh, well then a gibby flying V then which is like 1400, but if thats too much ill give you other suggestions
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
iMy favorite V that I have played was an ESP DV8R. It was the Dave Mustaine model with the 8 ball inlay on the first fret. It was balanced, easy to play, and sounded great! I think that it had a JB/59 pickup configuration, and it was a TOM string thru, which is nice, because I dont like floyds that much. Id check them out if I were you.
A Jackson RR5 is great

And a flying v are great
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I like the rhoads Vs, but my favorite is the double roads which is a giant king V
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Quote by Winman9999
I like the rhoads Vs, but my favorite is the double roads which is a giant king V

the king vs plays so good
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Symmetrical ESP Vs.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
I dig the ESP V's looks.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
There's 2 nice ones on this page, near the end. I prefer the symmetrical but that's just me.
http://www.tcellisguitars.com/guitars4sale.html
Nice price but add in a few quid for better pups. I think they come standard with Wilkinsons but he'll fit whatever you want. (he will try to talk you into BKP Warpigs)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Pretty. Odd.
Symmetrical ESP Vs.

Oh god, I really want that one!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I have a Gibson V and I love it to death. Very light and has tremendous biting tone. Great fret access and fantastic neck. Only V I've ever played though. No complaints with it.
Look into DBZ guitars, the Venom specifically. I haven't played it because they have only just been released (sometime in september) and there are no local dealers (but hopefully soon). It has had some great reviews. Dean Zelinsky has outdone himself with these guitars. Everyone who has gotten one (and spoken of it) has nothing bad to say. They say it is built as good as some other company's USA guitars, despite it being an import. That's not saying it IS a USA, but it is damn close.

Some people have asked about the $1000 dif in the DBZ imports and USA's. The dif is that the USA uses higher quality parts and has a great deal of individual effort put into them. Dean Z actually works on the USA's in his custom shop (that is where all the USA's are built). A great deal of care is put into the DBZ USA's. The imports also have a lot of time put into them, but not as much as the USA's. That is the $1000 dif. But despite that, the imports are worth the money. They may be a new company, but Dean has worked with guitars for a very long time and knows how they should be built. That is probably part of the reason he left his original company. That and business practices. But now he has started this company, and it looks like they will be very successful.

http://www.carlinoguitars.com/DBZVenom_matteblack.html

Be sure to read the review at the bottom of the page.

http://www.themusicfarm.com/product_info.php?products_id=8848

Here is another place you can buy it if Carlino doesn't have any.

If you want a twist on the V shape then look into the Bird of Prey. I'm going to get one of the two whenever i get the money; either one of them or the Wine Red Bolero (on the music farm site).

Good Luck.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
I prefer something that's not too "Look at me!". I dislike the Jacksons for that reason. ESPs don't do it for me either. Gibsons are nice, but it may not be what you're looking for. What sort of music do you play?
esp okkultist!

or esp sv's/alexi laiho style v's are cool
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
im biased, but i love my VBT 700

her name is Veronica

we make sweet love everyday..

but seriously, shes nice as hell...legs always open
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
That one that looks like this >--=
(gibson)

Or that jackson one but thats mostly based on the one with the erie diss swirl or what ever its called...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust