so as well as guitar i play a few other instruments and i play trumpet in marching
so today while we are marching in a parade i kept my eye on the freshman,the whole time he was playing the wrong notes and his trumpet pointed to the ground and constantly got out of step I've tried doing everything to help him and break his bad habits but nothing seams to work (well the wrong notes thing was he didn't have his music) but apart from that what are your guys ideas to help with his other problems im really in need of help hes really killing the trumpet section and the whole band
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
as a 4 year marching band participant in my high school glory days, to be honest, the only thing that i think helps is practice. you can tell him whatever you want however many times you want...but if he doesn't want to practice he's never going to get any better. just give him incentive to work on his problems and hope for the best. if he still sucks after he practices more often, then eat him.
Quote by flame843
as a 4 year marching band participant in my high school glory days, to be honest, the only thing that i think helps is practice. you can tell him whatever you want however many times you want...but if he doesn't want to practice he's never going to get any better. just give him incentive to work on his problems and hope for the best. if he still sucks after he practices more often, then eat him.

i tell him to practice and he thinks hes great

so i started calling him froto and told him id stop when he gets better because he really hates it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
Quote by flame843
eat him.

Ha! XD

i don't think that work but thanks for the idea
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466
its obvious, just kill him
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
where is your band instructor for all of this?
where is the section leader?

normally, we don't even let people march until they they've proven they have all the music memorized.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
where is your band instructor for all of this?
where is the section leader?

normally, we don't even let people march until they they've proven they have all the music memorized.

well the band instructor leaves it up to the section leaders and they try just as hard as the rest of us do
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by darkstar2466