Hullo.

I'm looking for a couple of musicians willing to work with me on my solo music project. The priority, though, is for someone who can play and record both bass and drums, and someone who can mix and master.

I'm not that great at singing and my guitar skills are pretty meh, but I'm making this music for me anyway, so whatever. I mostly play dark indie music (for lack of a better category) with a particular emphasis on garbled lyrics that do not rhyme.

If you're interested, do get in touch. In any case, I'm really busy with university life so I'll probably only be able to start recording again during December. But we can always discuss the musical expectations first.

Cya.
hi guys

How are you? Solo developer working on a sequel to his previous platformer project. ... Programmer looking for a team. Programmer Looking For Project. Music & Sound ...Hey everyone! At the moment I'm looking for a producer/moderator/helper to help me work through an album that I'm currently making. I've come up with plenty of ...Global Music Project. Promoting bands and solo members while supporting global charities such as Doctors Without Borders, Amnesty International, Mercy Corps, World .

Thanks

salman

----------------------
acheter un lit