Can I use "amplitube" with my laptop? I got it to work on my pc, but its old, and crashes after a while. My laptop has vista, and only one mic input, and one headphone/speaker output. I'm not sure how to set it up, or if even can be set up
Probably I think. I think that you may need to have ASIO or some such driver installed for it to work. I've been fiddiling around with Guitar Rig using the mic input, and that seems to work, although I don't really understand the technicalities.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
The specs arn't the problem, I just don't know how to set it up.
But here they are anyways

3.00 GB of RAM
Windows Vista
AMD Turion X2
250 MB Graphics card
It's a compaq presario CQ50 notebook (http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/ho/WF10a/321957-321957-3329742-89318-89318-3739787.html?jumpid=in_r2515_uk/en/hho/ipg/psc404redirect-ot-xx-xx-/chev/)

I'm not sure thats my exact model, but its really close
Yeah those specs should be OK. As the guy above me said you'll need an adapter for your cable, and the qualtiy won't be as good as with a proper DI box/audio input, but you can buy them if you feel the need.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Does it even work with vista though? Cuz I tried to run it on my friend PC (it has vista) and I wasn't able to run it. OH, and I actually do have a cable that a full size jack on one end, and a mini jack on the other end. Its what I've been using. Can someone tell me what jack the guitar plugs into? Currently I'm plugging my guitar directly into the mic jack, using my full size to mini jack
Thx, I fixed it by screawing around with the settings, but now the sound is extremely delayed. (about 3 seconds after I strum) Any Ideas about how to fix this?
Even if I turn it down all the way, it still laggs. Not to mention it sounds like crap