Do you really want every thread in the pit to star with
So there's this girl......
or
So I think I might smoke weed/have sex for the first time ever tomorrow...
?

Why not? real life is more interesting than dumb shit. Plus that might not necessarily happen. The threads that become "only" threads are Drug, Religion, Politics, Relationships, and I don't care what else. These are "Only" threads because they are interesting and lots of different people have things to contribute to all of this.
People who have certain points of view or specific issues they want addressed shouldn't have to wade through a bunch of non-sense on issues that might actually matter to anyone.
Did your thread get closed so you opened this identical one to continue you rant?
YNWA
Quote by Four-Sticks
Why not? real life is more interesting than dumb shit. Plus that might not necessarily happen. The threads that become "only" threads are Drug, Religion, Politics, Relationships, and I don't care what else. These are "Only" threads because they are interesting and lots of different people have things to contribute to all of this.
People who have certain points of view or specific issues they want addressed shouldn't have to wade through a bunch of non-sense on issues that might actually matter to anyone.

Like this thread.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Eat some cheese?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by tattyreagh
Did your thread get closed so you opened this identical one to continue you rant?

deal with it
...brah.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
you are such a badass I can't wait to grow up and be just like you. I want to stick it to some people on the internet because I am insecure in real life!
Quote by Four-Sticks
Wahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwah peeplez duznt listenz to me wahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahwah

thats all i read
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Don't remake closed threads.

The pit is not a place to discuss this, if you want, you can take it to site feedback, but I can tell you it was already discussed in the past.
This is not a pipe