Yeah, we know, everything good ends! I hate her, i love her, there's no turning back. Too many bad things had happened.

And i wrote that song for her, mostly for me, because i'm the one that cares.

I tried to make a bit of modern sounding cliche ballad that goes into a heavy part. It has some generic stuff there on purpose.

The best solos i've done are here. It was done in like 5-6 hours, it just came from the heart and i don't its completely finished but it sounds good to me. I hope someone likes it and never feel the same heartache as me. Tbh writing music helps.

C4C
Attachments:
NLFL.zip
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    Last edited by strat07 at Oct 25, 2009,
    it sound great love it
    Music is the hardest job on the Earth, but I rather die, than do anything else.

Gear:
    Ibanez Rg321Mh
    Orange Crush 15R
    Bugera 1960 (still without cabinet though :/ )
    EHX Metal Muff
    Dunlop Original Cry Baby

Bands:
    Bunch of Kox (Stoner rock)
    It's really beautiful.

The harmony and rhythm is flawless, nothing bad to say about that. The change in chorus 1 was surprising, but as a transition to a heavier part it worked perfectly fine. I like the last part, but I'm not sure if I'd put it there (or use it in another song/part of the song). What would be really nice is to listen to the piece with the vocal melody on it, since that can make a ballad mediocre or outstanding (assuming it has a vocal melody; if it's instrumental I'd add a lead guitar at least in the verses).

C4C please? It's on the signature
    Quote by Sum41DudeRob
    Might wanna change the first two verse bars.
    It's the same riff from The Call of Ktulu.

Oh well. Same notes, different sound. Don't change it.