Poll: Do you feel embarrassed when buying condoms?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you feel embarrassed when buying condoms?
Yes, I never buy in a shop (usually from machines)
23 12%
Yes but I overcome my embarassement
57 29%
No, I'm the one who's getting laid
86 43%
I don't get laid
85 43%
Ha Ha to the guys who voted option 4
78 39%
Voters: 200.
Page 1 of 2
I got this thread Idea after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40npOyt_qBA&feature=channel

totally worth watching, made me laugh a lot! (I love college humor).

So here I ask you, do you feel a bit embarrassed when buying condoms?

I do sometimes, even if I shouldn't, it can get awkward... (I sometimes go for the machines in the guys toilettes ).

So pit, do you feel embarrassed when buying condoms? Do you also buy "decoys"?

Share your opinions and stories
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Oct 24, 2009,
I don't think I get embarassed of it .. xD Although I was lucky.. My uncle won a whole
lot of the thingy's with some internet quiz thing ^^,, so I got a sack full of them xD.
I like to make the situation awkward. I'll buy cat food and condoms while at the drug store.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Never saw it as much of a big deal.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
They have stores with self checkout machines around here, they're good if you're nervous about buying condoms. Not sure how common they are in other places.
If anything I'd feel awesome. I'd specifically go to the line with the hot cashier girl 'cause, hell yeah, I'm getting laid.
Quote by sashki
Wow, people in the pit buy condoms? I didn't know rapists were concerned about safety

It's more to cover our tracks DNA wise, rather than protecting out prey from a potential disease/pregnancy
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I get all mine for free.. so I can't vote.
Choices FTMFW.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Never had too buy any, nobody is interested in my penis.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Hmm i currently have 1 condom, i'm not embarassed.....i ain't had the chance to use one yet sadly but still.
Voted all the options, just because I could

But honestly I don't get laid
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Haha I like to drag my girlfriend along and embarrass her by talking loudly/shouting about which kinds she prefers and how many we need to get. Its best when her friends happen to be in the aisle right next to us

I love being evil
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
I don't get laid...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by captaincrunk
I typically pretend I'm gay and go with friends. We all wear polo's and giggle. Good fun.

At least one of you needs to wear a choker of some sort.
I've never gotten laid (yet) and I'm proud! Especially since I'm only 16.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Seref
If anything I'd feel awesome. I'd specifically go to the line with the hot cashier girl 'cause, hell yeah, I'm getting laid.

Because she doesn't think you're getting laid. She thinks you've run out of socks.

I also like the way you used 'I'd'. haha
I hate buying them. I just kinda bare it. The shop keeper wants to be a discrete as you so it's all good.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
I've never used a condom in my life.

All of the girls that I've been with have been clean and on birth control.
i went to buy condoms once and my gym teacher was in line in front of me in the check out. talk about awkward...
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
if you're too embarrassed to buy condoms, maybe you shouldn't be having sex.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Why would it be awkward someone you don't know knows that you're getting some?

just be glad your older sister doesn't work at the pharmacy. screw customer privacy or whatever, she tells my mum about everyone
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by thedefrockednun

So here I ask you, do you feel a bit embarrassed when buying condoms?

Not at all.

But i could see it being embarrassing if you were buy like, extra small condoms.
epic7734
I was kind of embarassed the first time I bought my own cause I was like 16and I was certain the entire time I was in there someone I knew would walk in and see and tell everyone in my family and it would be this whole big lecture and whatnot. But after the first time it lost its "taboo" and I started looking at it as, 'well at least I'm being careful and people know that and plus, Im getting some'... Now it doesnt bother me to walk into Wal-Mart on a Sunday afternoon pick up the big box of condoms, walk over to the cashier on the other side of the store or where ever I parked, and buy just the condoms. I mean, who cares?
Quote by batman187
My dick has yet to wander into the dangerous realms of the vagina.

That was worded so well.

Anyway, no it's not so awkward buying condoms. Unless it's somewhere I go often and people recognize me. Then it makes me feel like a sexual deviant
i've worked as a cashier for a year, and so far, only like 2-4 ppl have bought condoms. in my register that is. i would think most ppl would use self checkout. havent need to buy any myself yet though . but when i do, i would buy them somewhere where nobody knows who i am. just because.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
my mates managed freak out the chashier when the walked in holding hands and bought a cucumber and a box of XL condoms... the look on her face was priceless!!
Not quite as up-myself as the name suggests!

Aussie Pride
Clicked all of them.

I used to be. Then I realized that it's much more convenient and less embarrassing to just go through self-checkout with them.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Page 1 of 2