u has spider and forgot to put up your flame shield. but nice cover anyway
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Solid start.

I have some concerns with either the tuning of the G/D string on your guitar or you're just not bending far enough. In particular in the intro. It was survivable though.

For vocals, breathe more. Before phrases take a nice deep breath into the lower part of your diaphragm and then sing. At this point you're singing somewhat... tentatively?

Also, at moments like 1:13, on the lyric "and then she asked me" you do sort of a swoop upwards into the "and". "(wwwuu)and then she...." Does that make sense? Try coming in with more breath and again, to strengthen your singing, don't use smoothing consonants to come in, just come in straight away.

I would recommend looking up on YouTube breathing lessons for singing. They'll most likely say that it takes months to perfect breathing or what not, but I don't think you'll need months.... I think just 10 minutes of seeing what I mean with breathing to the lower part of your diaphragm and then being very conscious of it when you sing will do the trick.

=) Hope that helps.

EDIT: I find it interesting how out of focus your webcam is. Does the area around the lens turn by any chance? Mine does that, and it took me about two years to figure out that that was how you brought the image into focus... Oops. I don't know what else could cause that degree of blur, unless the camera has been damaged.
Last edited by minichibi at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by minichibi
Solid start.

I have some concerns with either the tuning of the G/D string on your guitar or you're just not bending far enough. In particular in the intro. It was survivable though.

For vocals, breathe more. Before phrases take a nice deep breath into the lower part of your diaphragm and then sing. At this point you're singing somewhat... tentatively?

Also, at moments like 1:13, on the lyric "and then she asked me" you do sort of a swoop upwards into the "and". "(wwwuu)and then she...." Does that make sense? Try coming in with more breath and again, to strengthen your singing, don't use smoothing consonants to come in, just come in straight away.

I would recommend looking up on YouTube breathing lessons for singing. They'll most likely say that it takes months to perfect breathing or what not, but I don't think you'll need months.... I think just 10 minutes of seeing what I mean with breathing to the lower part of your diaphragm and then being very conscious of it when you sing will do the trick.

=) Hope that helps.

EDIT: I find it interesting how out of focus your webcam is. Does the area around the lens turn by any chance? Mine does that, and it took me about two years to figure out that that was how you brought the image into focus... Oops. I don't know what else could cause that degree of blur, unless the camera has been damaged.

Thanks I will check into the breathing techniques as you said. As far as the lens I will def check that out as that does make sense and yes it turns. Thanks again...
The most talented man on earth...