This is in GG&A because I like GG&A, plus I have some problems that are GG&A related
Well today, I started off with some mediocre/crap gear and I came away with one bit of rather nice gear. I actually didn't expect to come away with anything today I was just there to try stuff out and trade my other gear in for some store credit for when I did want to buy it. But when I got there I fell in love with this.

A hardcase Sexy isn't she? Looks like she's been around a bit mind but I just like to think she's got more experience

Imagine my surprise to open this sucker up to but my guitar in there and there is something in there

Let's see who can guess what it was

LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

tele with bigsby?
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
teleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteletele
teleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteletele
teleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteleteletele

caster.

That was bloody quick!

CIJ Fender Tele with a bigsby
Only set me back £250 after some part ex'ing of my old crappy gear.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Quote by SimplyBen
That was bloody quick!

CIJ Fender Tele with a bigsby
Only set me back £250 after some part ex'ing of my old crappy gear.

It was obvious! There's no way of hiding a tele body.

And that is nice!! Congrats, it's pretty beautiful.

I can haz?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I'm tired of this guessing crap.

Atleast we figured it out quickly.
Gear:
-2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-1 mini stack
Quote by gregs1020
Damn, put some strings on her and check the neck.

Very nice tele.

I was putting the strings on when the high e snapped so I can't play her until I get a set
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Quote by SimplyBen
I was putting the strings on when the high e snapped so I can't play her until I get a set

This is why you always, always buy two sets of strings when you are at the store.

Congrats on that sexay tele.
Quote by gregs1020
This is why you always, always buy two sets of strings when you are at the store.

Congrats on that sexay tele.

I really wish I had, I also wish I'd asked the store to put them on because this bigsby is so hard to restring!

Thanks for the congratz everyone
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band

Hooray I was right! Welcome to the MIJ club.

HNGD!

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
That is freaking beautiful!

I want a Tele!!!

Congrats
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Quote by edbert
Hooray I was right! Welcome to the MIJ club.

HNGD!

Quote by Hesh_09
That is freaking beautiful!

I want a Tele!!!

Congrats

Thank you gentlemen
I figured out how to get the strings on last night and damn does it feel nice with a set of .11's on there.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band