I'm being offered one of these plus a Peavey Heritage VTX in a trade for my Classic 50. What's it worth and how good are they?

Thanks

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Blazers are ok. I've played one. Nothing special but it played nice enough for a budget type guitar. Get it and mod away.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sounds good, I'm in the market for a project guitar and this one looks great and plays beautifully.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
They're great, I have an '81 with Seymour Duncan single coils and it rips.
Dominic

Gibson LP Standard
Ibanez Blazer
Ibanez Artcore
Ovation Celebrity
Laney GC120C
My first guitar was a Blazer. I bought it new in 1981. For the first 10 years I played it every day. The fingerboard is worn raggard. The frets were notched all over the place. I dressed the frets thinking it would need refretting but they dressed up fine. I still use it, it is now my slide guitar.
The pickups were pretty ordinary so they are long gone.
They were a fine guitar even though they were a budget model. They were released when Ibanez were trying to raise their profile beyond being a cheap knockoff company. Mine is a maple neck with an ash body. As you can see from the pic, it has been modified quite a lot. They didn't have that many switches in stock trim and it was a SSS, not a SSSH.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Sweet axe man, it looks like it's in great shape. Did you say you added the humbuckers from original single coils? I have a silmilar setup with a laney as well. I'll try n get some pics up. Thanks for sharing!
Dominic

Gibson LP Standard
Ibanez Blazer
Ibanez Artcore
Ovation Celebrity
Laney GC120C
Only the neck pickup is a humbucker. That's two SC's wired up to a switch that will connect them as series/parallel/split in the bridge. One of them is RW/RP so it functions as a HB when both are going. And yes, it originally just had three SC's.
That Laney is one of my PA bins. My PA is currently my stereo system.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification