So I got done sanding and painting my SG, and now I'm at the point where I need to put all the parts back on it. I was thinking of weird things to do to it, one thought that came to mind was to put some cool light where the neck pickup was.

I'm not too great with electronics and all that, so how would I exactly go about doing this? I'm guessing I'll need space for a 9v battery, and place a switch to turn it on and off.
Lots of pedals.
Well that's all you will need, but depending on the voltage rating on the lightbulb, you might need something other than a 9 volt. I'm not quite sure why you'd want to do this though, why not use the neck pickup...
Quote by kenan6346
Well that's all you will need, but depending on the voltage rating on the lightbulb, you might need something other than a 9 volt. I'm not quite sure why you'd want to do this though, why not use the neck pickup...

It's like a show guitar, part of a school project.
And i'd like to occasionally pull it out at shows and turn on the light when things are dark
Lots of pedals.
That's the most tacky thing I've ever seen.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.