Need some ideas on a cab that I could get that would work nicely with a 6505 in my house, that would also ship to a military APO. So nothing too big in other words. Anyone have any ideas? I tried to find some messa boogie amps with v30's but none of the online stores had any.

I know there is already a thread with cabs for 6505's but my question is a little more specific.
Whats your budget?

What kind of tone are you looking for (bands help)?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
I like as i lay dying's sound a lot. BFMV, KSE, anything around that is the sound i'm looking for. Maybe $500ish for the budget
Try buying something used on Harmony-Central, the Classifieds here or eBay. You'll get a much better cab for the money and most people would be willing to ship where ever you're willing to pay shipping to
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Very true. But the problem is dimensions of the cab itself. Not sure even FedEx or UPS could ship it to the base unless the dimensions fit the USPS requirements...which I can't remember at this time
Quote by dcvlehr
Very true. But the problem is dimensions of the cab itself. Not sure even FedEx or UPS could ship it to the base unless the dimensions fit the USPS requirements...which I can't remember at this time

True, I believe it's 72" on the volume, at least for the cheapest shipping (international)

Do you have to pay customs on something like that if it's being shipped to a base, which is technically US soil? If you don't, UPS or FedEx would more than likely take it no problem.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
I've never had a problem with having to pay for customs when I lived in Japan. Not sure how things are here in Italy.

I'm just trying to find a realy good cab that would be great for at home play with a 120w 6505. Doesn't need to be TOO big
Grab a Framus 2x12 cab since you're in Europe then. They're dirt cheap over there and sound great.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by dcvlehr
I've never had a problem with having to pay for customs when I lived in Japan. Not sure how things are here in Italy.

I'm just trying to find a realy good cab that would be great for at home play with a 120w 6505. Doesn't need to be TOO big

you lucky bastard.
Quote by GrisKy
you lucky bastard.

Eh, you'd be suprised. Italians seem to take a nap everyday from noon to 3. Kinda sucks because that's prime time to get anything off base done, and no one is open. They also close early as hell too, and there are NO fast foods, and the pizza is suprisingly NOT as good as pizza in the states. Wine is like $4 a bottle though. And its all good stuff.

I'll look into that cab though. Thanks man.